005

Perfection?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(In The Cafeteria)

 

“Eunmi, you didn’t called me last night!”

“H-huh?” Eunmi stuttered.

“Where were you? Every night you would tell me what’s the hell happened in the club but yesterday?? I’m kind of worried about you.” Amber said.

“You worried about me?”

“I’m not that worried, I’m kind of worried okay.” She playfully rolled her eyes.

“W-well, it’s a long sto-”

“EUNMIIIIIIIII!!!!!” The two boys hugged Eunmi the moment they step inside the cafeteria.

“C-cant b-breathe.” She gasped. After a long two minutes of hugging the boys released her.

“Much better.” Eunmi breathe out.

“Hehehehe sorry Eunmi.” The boys said.

“Nahhh, it’s okay. Have a sit.” When the two boys had sat down she suddenly felt that there’s another person sat next to Sehun which is in front of her. When she lifted up her head, she stared at a familiar hazelnut eyes which is surprisingly shocked too.

“Oh yeah, I forgot to introduce the both of you.” Sehun chuckled. “Luhan this is Eunmi, Eunmi this is Luhan.”

“Yeah, we know.” Eunmi smiled.

“Eh, how do you guys knew each other?” Tao asked.

“Well, I was walk- Ouch!” Luhan’s sentence been cut off by Eunmi who kicked his left leg.

“W-well, we both met when we accidently bumped each other at a hospital.” Eunmi put on her fake smile.

“Why were you at the hospital for?” Amber raised her left eyebrow.

“T-toooooo, visitmymum” She quickly said it.

“W-what? Pardon?” Tao asked.

“Err, to visit my mum, because she accidently fell from the… s-slippery stairs…?”

“Ouch that is hurt.” said Tao grimaced.

“Ohh, no wonder you don’t call me last night” Amber

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter