001

Perfection?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

// on the phone //

"And then what happend?" Amber asked dramaticaly.

"He kissed on top of my hair and then he started to wrapped his arms around me."

"Okay everyone so right now, Eunmi going to read me a rated m for my bed time story." Amber applaused.

"No I'm not! it's not even rated m and for your information my work is to kiss them, touch them and give them some not ! Oh my god how many times do I need to remind you?"

"Well but, mostly all of it are kind of  like a rated m to me." Amber giggled.

"Shut up llama." She rolled her eyes. " I'm trying to do my homework here."

"OH MY GAWD! since when you do your homework? if i'm not mistaken every morning you would totally copy my answer."

"And that explain why I came home early."

"So, is that mean...... tomorrow you're not going to copy my homework" Amber asked happily.

"Well, lets just say that I'm going to copy two pages of yours."

“What?! The last time you copied mine we get detention because none of us dare to told him who copy who! Because obviously our essay are like 100 percent the same!” Amber shouted.

“Amber please lower your voices down, I’m watching The fault in our stars here and you decided to ruin the best part!” Amber's mom shouted from downstairs.

“I’m sorry mom! Look! Now my mom mad at me!” Amber slightly pouted.

“Oh my god amber chill” Eunmi laughed. “But please just two pages and it’s maths, it’s alright if our answers are the same.”

“Nope, I ain’t going to let you” Amber use her sassy voice.

“Please~” She use her cute voice and slightly pouted.

“Nope, still not going to let you.”

“I will treat you for some ice-cream tomorrow.” Eunmi biting her lips. Ice-cream please don’t let me down.

“Hmmm, four scoops of ice-cream?”

Eunmi breath out, she never know that she’s been holding in. “Okay then four scoops.”

“Yeay~ don’t forget to bring your money okay!! Goodnight!!!” Amber hung up and did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter