003

Perfection?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Hmmm, I choose this…. And this.”

“Wait wait wait!!! Cancel that one, I want this, this, this and this.”

“Oh wait, how about I try this one, urmmm…. Cancel that one please and scoop this one.”

“Oh and also this one and this one.”

“That’s counted as six scoops Amber!” Eunmi shouted.

“Okay okay, how about we started it ove-”

“OHMYGAWD! I cannot wait much longer.” Eunmi groaned.

“Well, you should be more patient it’s hard to choose four scoops of ice-cream only, especially when there’s a lot of new flavors.” Amber her lips.

“Urgh! Here, I give you my money. I’m going to find myself a sit.” She turned her heels and walks to the table which located near the window.

When she’s sitting down, she put her elbow on the table and rest her chin on her palm. She is starring out of the window. She found herself watching the sunsets recently. The way things were going in her life, they had a calming effect on her and soothed her sanity with every passing days.

Without she realized, there’s someone starring at her with soft eyes. He was just standing in front of her and look into her eyes. Her eyes so beautiful yet mysterious. He was awed by her mysterious beauty. She seemed like a queen, high and regal, with a strange air of mystery about her. And her beauty couldn't help but add mystery to her. She had brown wavy hair, with these hazelnut brown eyes, pink thin lips, with what looked like a natural rose blush, brushed across her pale face, and this porclein face, that seems, if anyone had tried to hit it, would break into a million pieces. Her cute button nose that he want to pinch, she is one of the most beautiful person he have ever seen. He just couldn't help to think, what kind of woman she was.

“Urmmm, excuse me.” He was woke up by the soft sound of her beautiful voice.

“O-Oh yes miss, may I take your order.” He smile, ready to write down her order.

“Yes, may I have a slice of Turkish indulgence cake please.” She smile, the most beautiful smile.

“Alright, is that all?” He asked.

“Yes that’s all.”

When the waiter leave Amber immediately sit on a chair which is in front of her.

“OHMYGOD! This is soooooo nice!!! The flavor is soooo ouh, I can’t help it.” Amber close her eyes in bliss.

“Hmmm.” Eunmi stare at the waiter’s back in long distance.

“Hey you fool, I see you set your eyes on someone aye.” Amber smirked.

“W-what?? What are you talking about?” She asked.

“Oh come on, you were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter