002

Perfection?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Well Park Eunmi, this is not the first time you “forgot” to do your homework” Mr. Kim crossed his arms in front of his chest and glared at her.

“But Mr. Kim I have a lot of things I need to do.”

“Then explain.”

“Ummm, I need to babysit my little sister while my parents are away and she is such a hyper girl it’s quite hard to make her go to bed.” She huffed. Nice acting Eunmi.

“Miss Park, please stop this nonsense.” He sighs. “If I’m not mistaken, you don’t have a little sister. Well, you don’t have any siblings you’re the only child” He raised his left eyebrow.

“B-but w-well, ummm… Oh! Did I just said my little sister w-well I meant-” her sentence got cut off by her teacher.

“Eunmi, this is the sixth time already! I know you are an A student but please at least can you please do your homework, what’s wrong with you anyway do you have any memory lost or something?” She hung her head in silence.

“I don’t care who you are and this is my last straw, I already let you off the hook but not this time miss Park, your punishment is to clean this classroom during recess.” Her eyes enlarged.

“W-what?! B-But that means I can’t eat my lunch and it’s important to eat lunch!”

“Nope, it’s important to eat breakfast.”

“Huh?! B-but it is-”

“Ssshhhh!!!” he waited for 3 seconds “Do you hear how nice it is if you could just keep your mouth shut.” He looked at the clock and glared at her. “You just waste 10 minutes of my time.” He cleared his throat. “Alright now, we move on to our next chapter.”

Eunmi can’t concentrate on what he’s saying because she is busy shooting lasers at him while muttered ‘stupid old hag with a handsome face’ repeatedly.

When the bell rings, students immediately rush out and leave some rubbish on the floor for her to swipe.

“Have fun cleaning it Eunmi~” Amber sings and then walks out.

“Hey! Amber come back and help me!” Eunmi shouted.

“I’m sorry Eunmi but this is your punishment and not hers, so if you want to eat then I suggest for you to clean this classroom immediately before the bell rings.” He said before going out.

“Stupid old hag without a heart.” She muttered. “I don’t think I’m going to eat my lunch anyway.” She sighs.

“AMBERRR!!!!!” she turned around and saw Sehun and Tao running to her with the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter