004

Perfection?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Loud music blasting from the speaker, people dancing like crazy on the floor, couples started to make-out and guys checking the girls out, this is what you called a nightclub.

Eunmi hum the tuned of the song while waiting for her drink.

“So, how are you, gorgeous?” The bartender name Kim Jongin but prefer to be called Kai asked while pour a tequila for her.

OH. MY. GOD!!!! YOU WOULD NEVER KNOW WHAT THAT I’D GONE THROUGH TODAY!!! So, as usual I would never do my homework and guess what! The teacher was quite angry because I gave him “lame excuses” every ing day so, because of that, the teacher gave me a punishment that is to clean the whole class!!! I was really ed up I mean, I cannot do it by my own, and I’m just a girl for god’s sake!!! He didn’t know the feeling of not having a parents and need to work your off to pay your ing apartment rent!! Urgh, thank god he’s handsome because if he’s not, I’m really want to bury him alive!!! Oh, and by the way, I saw this handsome guy passed by this evening!!!!!!! He look so dazzling OHMYGOD!!! Annnnndddddd I treat my friend for ice-cream and get myself a slice of cake and OHDAMNGOD!!!! It was delicious as !!! We should go there sometime you know!!! Just the three of us, you, me and my friend Amber and I should introduce you to her. She is a very cool friend……………….. “Ummm, not much, how about you?” She asked and took a sip of her drink.

“Me too, but I have a lot of homework to do!!!” he whined.

“Aish, its okay. Just copy from a friend though.” She said.

“I know, but I want to be a good boy and do it by myself.” He pouted and play with his finger like a little kid.

“Pfft, yeah right as if.” She playfully rolled her eyes and took a sip of her tenquila.

Suddenly a guy wrapped his arm around her and pull her away from Kai while give his money to Eunmi to let her know that he want something.

“Oh urmm, See you around Eunmi” Kai smiled and waved his hand.

The guy pull her into a room and pushed her to door and started to leave butterfly kisses to her shoulder and way up to her jawline. Eunmi’s hand travel south and grabbed his private part and stared to massage it.

“Oh my god that’s good.” he moaned. Without she realized, he carried her like a bridal style and softly laid her on the bed near them and straddled on her.

“W-wait!” She stopped and tried to push him. “What are you doing?!”

“What does it look like?” he continue with his itching fingers started to play with her zip.

“ the world!! Get off of me!” She slapped him and pushed him. She ran to the door but been pulled by her hair. She is on the floor with him straddled on her and hit her head with a lamp.

“What the !” her head started to bleed. He started to his pants but Eunmi smart enough to twist her body and now, she is o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter