Valentine's Day Special

It Started With a Drink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu has a heart on his shirt!!!

 

“Happy Valentine’s Day!” Woohyun smiled as he felt warm breath near his ear and turned to see Sunggyu smiling at him.  

“Mmmmm, can we just stay in bed?” Woohyun tightened his arms around his boyfriend’s waist and snuggled into him.  It had been a week since Woogyu became official…at least to the INFINITE members.  And it had been a great week.  Despite long practices, the couple knew how to have fun with each other ;D  and often times they would sneak out when their managers weren’t looking. 

“Sorry, babe but we’ve got practice today.” Sunggyu got up and slung a shirt over his shoulder, before heading to the bathroom. 

“But it’s Valentine’s!” Woohyun got up and followed Sunggyu to the bathroom, “I know!” he grabbed Sunggyu, “Why don’t we run away again? Let the others handle our managers!” 

Sunggyu was thinking for a moment but then shook his head, “What kind of leader would I be?” 

“What kind of boyfriend would you be?” Woohyun asked cutely, “the best boyfriend in the world!”  Woohyun was speaking in a baby voice and pinched Sunggyu’s cheeks.  Sunggyu made a disgusted face, “I told you not to use that voice.  And I hate when you act greasy!” 

“Are you kidding me?  That’s my signature charm!  You wouldn’t know how to love me without it!”  Woohyun pouted, but Sunggyu was turning his back on him and quickly swatted his hand like he was trying to hit a fly. 

“I just want to spend time with you,” Woohyun sighed outside of the door.

“You spend time with me every day,” Sunggyu said from inside the bathroom.  Woohyun could hear the shower being and was about to collapse back onto his bed but Sunggyu poked his head out. 

“Hey!”

“What?”

“What do you mean what?  Do you want to keep me waiting?” Sunggyu rolled his eyes and walked back into the bathroom.  Woohyun got up immediately with a smirk on his face, “Awww my hamster gyu!  You can be greasy too!”  He headed into the bathroom.

“Hey do you want me to smack you?”

“If you want to smack my you can.” :P   

 

Sungjong opened his eyes and immediately jumped back when his eyes met the blank ones of Myungsoo. 

“Whoa hyung!” Sungjong backed up.  Myungsoo broke into a smile and jumped onto Sungjong’s bed.

“Boyfriend!  Happy Valentine’s day!” Myungsoo tackled Sungjong into a hug, making him fall on top of the maknae. 

“Yah!  What the hell, L??? You’re not my boyfriend!!!!”

“Yah!  What are you doing to our maknae?” Sungyeol dragged Myungsoo off the bed so he fell to the floor with a thud. 

Myungsoo smirked as he saw Sungjong blushing. 

“You cheating on me?” Sungyeol asked Myungsoo. 

“What are you talking about?” Myungsoo said as he looked at the calendar, “It’s Tuesday.  I get Jongie on Monday and Tuesdays.  You get him on Friday and Saturdays.  And we have each other on Wednesdays and Thursdays.” 

“Oh that schedule.  It doesn’t even work,” Sungjong got out of bed. 

“There’s nothing wrong with the schedule!” Myungsoo frowned. 

“Here Myungsoo, I got you something!” Sungyeol said as he held out a box. 

“Oh really?” Myungsoo frowned as he accepted the box, “I didn’t get you anything.” 

“It’s because you were only thinking of Jongie right?” Sungyeol said with an annoyed tone. 

“No,” Myungsoo had a poker face and then quickly opened the box. 

“!  What the heck is that smell?” Myungsoo screamed.  Sungyeol broke into laughter.

He took out a smelly sock from the box and flung it at Myungsoo.

“Happy Valentine’s Day Myungie Goo Goo!” Sungyeol stuck out his tongue at the visual and ran out of the room. 

 

“Hobaby!” Dongwoo screamed from the kitchen. 

Hoya ran out of the room like it was on fire and slipped right into Dongwoo’s open arms. 

“What is it?” Hoya asked and was surprised when Dongwoo kissed him lightly on the lips. 

“I just missed you!” Dongwoo said brightly. 

Hoya blushed.  He had no idea where the line between acting like a couple and actually being a couple was.  The lines were becoming really blurry, but he wasn’t complaining. 

“I missed you too,” Hoya mumbled.

“You what?” Dongwoo repeated as he held his ear to Hoya. 

“I missed you too okay?” Hoya got out of Dongwoo’s grasp but was soon back-hugged by the blond. 

“I tried to make you some breakfast but I messed up.” Hoya could tell Dongwoo was frowning and pouting. 

“I’m sure it’s okay.  What did you do?” Hoya turned around and pulled at Dongwoo’s cute pink apron. 

Dongwoo started laughing like crazy. (Dongwoo condition)  Hoya had to hold onto Dongwoo’s apron real tight to make sure he wouldn’t fall to the ground.  Without a word, Dongwoo pointed at the ceiling and Hoya looked up to see two pancakes stuc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter