What Happens When Namtree Is Angry

It Started With a Drink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OMG I reached 300 subbers overall!! I was so excited when I found out I reached that number!!! So I wanna thank you guys for subscribing for this story!!! And I know i usually have long notes at the end of the chapter that you probably don't bother to read but at least read the question time part please!  Oh and because I start school on tuesday I probably won't be updating as frequently but I will try :D

“That was really brave of you, hyung,” Hoya said as he dabbed some medicine on Woohyun’s cheek.  Woohyun squinted from the pain.  “But really stupid too,” Hoya added.

            “Yah!  You should be yelling at Kim Sunggyu right now.  Not me!” Woohyun said angrily, “Stupid idiot!  What the hell was he thinking?”

            Hoya nodded his head, not saying anything.

            “You should know, Nam Woohyun!” Both turned at the voice of Sungjong coming outside of the bathroom door.

            “What did that kid…Yah Lee Sungjong what did you just call me?” Woohyun asked angrily.  He flung a hand out and accidentally smacked Hoya on the nose.  Without pausing to see if Hoya was okay, he flung the door open. 

            Sungjong jumped back as the door swung open.  His eyes were wide and he looked scared for a moment before he burst into loud laughter.

            Sungyeol and Myungsoo, who were in their bedroom, came out and stared silently at Sungjong before turning to Woohyun and bursting into laughter also. 

            “Hyung you look horrible,” Sungjong said as he hugged his teddy bear wife to him.

            Woohyun didn’t want to see himself in the mirror.  He knew his flawless face was probably wrecked if the pain was any hint.  His left cheek was swollen and puffy.  It had become a nasty purplish-blue and some of his veins were even visible.  His nose was red and still had tissue paper stuck up it.  Even his eyes were becoming a little puffy. 

            “I don’t care what I look like. I can still beat you up!” Woohyun said to Sungjong, who scampered to his favorite hyungs.

            “You’re just angry because hyung’s not the one taking care of you,” Sungyeol pointed out as he put Sungjong behind him.  Sungjong nodded his head from near Sungyeol’s shoulder while Myungsoo smiled. 

            “Or because you’re not the one taking care of him.  Woogyu version 2!” Sungjong said and then disappeared behind Sungyeol. 

            “What?” Woohyun was speechless for a moment, “I’m angry because I can’t yell at him right now!  Where is that drunk leader?  I ought to kick his !”

            “You mean you’d rather kiss it?” Myungsoo said.  There was silence and Myungsoo put Sungjong in front of him when Woohyun turned to him with murderous eyes.  Even Sungyeol backed up, making the two behind him back up as well.  Then all of a sudden Hoya burst out laughing. 

            “Man you don’t speak much but when you do.  BAHAHAHA!!!”

            Woohyun turned to him with a frown, “Whose side are you on, Rudolph?”

            “Rudolph?” Hoya touched his nose which only stung a little bit, “Hey! Don’t be calling me names because you’re ugly!”

           “Excuse me?” Woohyun’s mouth was open while the maknae line were falling over each other while laughing. 

            “Yah, angry bird!  I’m more handsome than you even with this bruised face!” Woohyun said and then touched his cheek because the vigorous mouth moveme

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter