MyungYeolJong

It Started With a Drink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FASTER!!!! DID ANYONE MISS MY FIC???????  GUESS WHAT? MY WRITER'S BLOCK HAS TEMPORARILY BEEN UNBLOCKED!!!!! i've written a nice long chappie for you guys based on the loved MAKNAE LINE!!!  enjoy :D

A/N: takes place simultaneously with last chappie :D

 

For some reason the whole time that Sungyeol was at the club, he felt guilty for some reason.  And it was nagging at him so much, that he couldn’t enjoy himself.  But he didn’t know why he felt so guilty.  He looked over at his best friend Myungsoo, who was surrounded by a mob of girls.  He decided to go outside and get some fresh air.  He went out the back way and stood out on the stoop like a hobo for a few minutes just breathing in the slightly polluted air and looking at the moon.  When he decided to go back inside and tried for the door, he realized it was locked.

            “Hey! Open up!” he yelled at the door.  Yeah like it would magically open for you! 

            Suddenly the door opened and three girls came out, one of them dragging a guy by the hand. 

            “You really need to fix that jealous problem,” the dark haired girl who was pulling the guy by the hand said to the guy, her boyfriend.

            “Can I help it?  I love you too much,” the boy said pulling the girl to him in a hug.      

             “So cheesy,” the girl said, “Just get the car.”  The boy laughed, knowing he had been slightly forgiven and headed back to the front of the club to where his car was. 

            One of the lighter haired girls started pulling at the girl’s hand, “Hey, I need to go to the bathroom.”

            “Wow, Nako.  You couldn’t when we were inside?” the darker haired girl asked.

            “Are you kidding me?  With those hot guys and your boyfriend having a fight?  When could I have the time?”

            The darker haired girl turned to the third girl who looked Hispanic, “Bonnie?”

            “I’ll stay out here,” she replied.  The girls left and Bonnie sat down. 

            Sungyeol watched as the darker haired girl knocked a specific pattern on the back door and it magically opened up.  Sungyeol was about to go through the door when it closed behind them

            He turned to Bonnie who was watching him with an amused grin on her face, “Do you know how to get back inside?”

            “Why?  It’s not that fun in there.”

            Sungyeol sat down beside her, “Yeah.  I feel like going home.”

            “Then why don’t you?”

            And then Sungyeol realized why he was feeling guilty. Poor Sungjong.  That stupid maknae was all by himself at home.  And now he was making Sungyeol feel guilty for leaving him behind.  He stood there thinking in silence for a few minutes while Bonnie was looking at him weirdly.  She actually might have been talking to him, but he wasn’t really paying attention. 

            “Come on Bonnikins!” the dark haired girl said sweetly as she emerged from the back door again minutes later.  She smiled at Sungyeol and gave a wink to Bonnie. 

            “Time to go to another club!” Nako exclaimed as she grabbed the darker haired girl’s hand and headed to the front of the club where the boyfriend’s shadow was.  Bonnie got up but Sungyeol grabbed her wrist, “Thanks.”

            “Thanks for what?” Bonnie asked, raising an eyebrow, “For telling you how I plan to kidnap Seungho with the help of Rain look-a-like Junho?”

            Sungyeol raised an eyebrow.  What exactly did he miss while he was silently thinking?  

            “Um….No.  For helping me realize something.”

            “I guess you owe me one then,” Bonnie winked and then followed after her friends.

            As she reached her two friends, they nudged her.

            “Please tell me you,” the darker haired one began but Nako finished the sentence, “Slapped his !  Because I so would’ve!”

            “We know you would, Nako!”

 

            In all honestly Myungsoo had to admit that clubbing wasn’t as fun as he thought it would be.  First of all, he didn’t drink like his older hyungs.  Looking at Sunggyu, he noticed that today especially was a day that Sunggyu wanted to drink.  And second of all the dance floor was too crowded for him to dance properly unless he was Dongwoo or Hoya.  For them, people magically moved away for them to dance.  And lastly, the girls were all grabbing onto him like fangirls.  He appreciated fangirls but he did not appreciate them when they were all grabbing onto him.  And these girls only did it to about every good looking person in the room.  Yes he was flattered but to this, he actually preferred the times when he would stay at the dorm with Sungjong just watching movies.  Preferred the times when?  More like yesterday you mean?

            He looked around for Sungyeol.  At least the choding would entertain him no matter what.  And he preferred talking to a male instead of a girl whose conversations didn’t quite match his interests. 

            When he couldn’t spot the choding he decided to call him.  But the boy didn’t answer.    

            After a nanosecond on debating what to do next, he decided maybe it was time to go back to the dorm.   

 

            “Stupid hyungs!” Sungjong said from the living room couch as he hit his bear. 

            “Naggy leader Sunggyu yah!  Greasy mean Woohyun yah!”

            “And you Lee Sungyeol!” Sungjong looked his teddy bear in the eyes, “You evil hyung!  Always mean to me!  Bullying me! Dressing me into a girl in front of Kara!  I HATE YOU!” Sungjong started flinging the bear everywhere whacking it on the couch, the table, throwing it on the floor and stomping on it. 

            “LEE SUNGJONG!”

            Sungjong jumped in surprise and then in fear as he ran for his bedroom, “Sorry hyung!” he was about to close his bedroom door when it wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter