Can It Get More Confusing???

It Started With a Drink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

            “Hyung?” the door slowly opened and Sunggyu could see someone’s silhouette through the door from the light outside.  He could tell it was Woohyun and turned around on the floor so his back was facing him.  ‘Was he in Dongwoo’s room?’ he thought when he caught a glimpse of Dongwoo’s ‘wife:’ his banana pillow. 

            “Are you okay?” Woohyun leaned down on the floor and gently put a hand on his hyung’s side.  Sunggyu shivered at the touch.  Woohyun mistook the reaction and put a blanket on him. 

            “Just go,” Sunggyu said angrily.  He didn’t have to turn around to know that Woohyun was pouting right now.  Woohyun silently got up and Sunggyu was kind of disappointed that he would leave so easily. 

            There was no denying it now.  Sunggyu knew he had fallen for his best friend.  He could hear Woohyun’s steps walk father away from him towards the door.  Sunggyu closed his eyes, willing the pain away.  But they opened when he heard the door being locked.  He turned around and saw Woohyun walking towards him. 

            “I don’t care if you don’t want to listen.  We’re going to talk about this.  And I’m not leaving until we do,” Woohyun held both arms out as if blocking the door. 

            Sunggyu smiled at his dongsaeng’s antics and this slightly reassured Woohyun who gave a breath of relief. 

            “I…umm,” Woohyun looked down at his hands and then at Sunggyu’s shadow.  It was almost completely dark in the room.  The only light they had was a tiny angry bird nightlight that Hoya used to sleep at night.

“Let me turn on the light.”  Sunggyu made to open the light but Woohyun grabbed his hand in the dark, “I’m sorry.”

“That’s okay.  Just let go and I’ll turn on the light,” Sunggyu said calmly.  Woohyun’s hand was warm and he didn’t want Woohyun to let go.   

“I’m sorry that I’m in love with you, hyung.  I tried to go out with Seungyeon and throw away my feelings for you.  But I couldn’t.” 

Sunggyu couldn’t help the feeling that overtook him; joy, happiness, relief.  He didn’t know if he was dreaming or not because he felt the exact same way.  He was falling in love.  No, he was already in love.  By now, Woohyun’s face was hovering in front of his. 

“Idiot,” Sunggyu murmured.

Woohyun backed away, “Oh.”

But Sunggyu grabbed the back of his head and brought it back to where it was before, “You’re an idiot for doing that.  Do you know how miserable you made me?  I love you too.”  Sunggyu brought Woohyun’s head closer so their lips met and it was a total frenzy of tongues before Sunggyu heard someone screaming.  He thought it was Woohyun and opened his eyes to see Dongwoo squirming in front of him. 

 

OMG HE WAS KISSING DONGWOO!!!!!!!! 

“Hyung, detach your tongue from my mouth!” Dongwoo said as he pushed his hyung down onto the floor. 

Sunggyu fell back onto the bed and put a hand to his head.  Was that all a dream?  All of a sudden Sunggyu felt like his heart was breaking.  He had felt so happy when Woohyun had confessed to him, even better when they were displaying their passion for each other.  But it was all in his mind.  It was a dream?   

“Dongwoo, what’s happening? Was I dreaming?” Sunggyu asked.  Dongwoo, who was red in the face, refused to look at him.  He even turned arou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter