Happy Birthday Hoya!

It Started With a Drink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys this chappie is dedicated to Hoaegi's B-day!!! but it was kinda rushed so please don't expect much.  And the end has a lot of Hoya spam! so check it out!

            “Turn that frown upside down!” Sungjong turned the corner of Hoya’s mouth up but they immediately formed into a frown again as he roughly pushed Sungjong away.  They had just come back from celebrating Hoya’s birthday at the amusement park.   

            “Hey don’t take out your frustration on my Jongie!” Sungyeol grabbed Sungjong away from Hoya. 

            “Come on, Hoya.  It’s your birthday!  Be happy!” Woohyun shouted loudly.  He hoped the loud voice would make himself happier but it didn’t work as he tiredly collapsed on the floor at Sungjong’s feet.  He and Sunggyu were having problems at the moment.  Woohyun would be meeting his ‘wife’ in a day and he had to plan something really romantic for her.  Of course it was only part of the show but Sunggyu kept avoiding him whenever he saw him.  It wasn’t that Sunggyu was mad at Woohyun, he was just sad that he had to see the person he loved pretending to be in love with someone else.  Would Woogyu fans convert to Woogyu+ his virtual wife fans? 

            Hoya was carrying a bunch of stuffed animals in his hands and he immediately threw them on the ground in anger as Dongwoo and Myungsoo walked into the dorm.  They weren’t really doing anything, just walking.  But that set Hoya off like a rocket.  And he went into his room, slamming the door behind him. 

            “Push in, push in!” Sunggyu exclaimed angrily as he roughly pushed Dongwoo’s into the room, making Dongwoo fall on Myungsoo. 

            Sunggyu walked slowly into the room, avoiding Woohyun’s gaze as he sat in between Sungjong and Sungyeol who were now on the couch. 

            Woohyun looked at Sunggyu like a lost puppy but didn’t dare go closer.  However, he did start edging a little towards the couch.  Sunggyu sighed as he laid a head on Sungyeol’s shoulder and this little act made Woohyun run over to Sunggyu and grab him roughly off the couch. 

            “What are you doing?” Sunggyu exclaimed. 

            “What am I doing?  Why are you avoiding me?  It’s not my fault that I was chosen!”

            Sunggyu blinked and then hugged Woohyun making the younger one back up against the wall.

            “Please don’t do it,” Sunggyu mumbled. 

 

            Hoya frowned as he heard the door open and then a weight on his bed.  He grunted when he felt warm hands on his back. 

            “Hoya?” Dongwoo said.  He could tell that the rapper was sighing.

            “Go away!” Hoya said as he turned around and pushed Dongwoo off of the bed. 

            “Why?  Are you mad?  Babe, I won you that big brown bear!” Dongwoo turned to look around the room, “Where is that bear anyway?  I spent a lot of money trying to win that thing for you!”

            Suddenly Sungjong popped his head in, “Hoya hyung thank you for the bear!  Now I have two wives!”

            “What are you talking about?  You already have me!!!!!!” squealed Sungyeol.

            “Why did you do that?” Dongwoo turned to Hoya, “I gave it to you!”

            “Why don’t you give it to Myungsoo!’ Hoya got off the bed.  He was furious, “You guys are going on a date today aren’t you?  On my birthday!”

            Dongwoo who was still on the ground backed up on all fours, “You’re not jealous are you?  It’s not a date.” 

            “It doesn’t matter if it is or not! You’ve been hanging out with him a lot lately!  And now you’re going out on my birthday!”

            Dongwoo was speechless. 

            “But we had fun at the amusement park didn’t we?  Baby, don’t be like this.” 

            “You really don’t care,” Hoya murmured as he turned his back to Dongwoo. 

            “You don’t know how much I really do care!” Dongwoo back-hugged Hoya. 

            Myungsoo poked his head into the room, “Dongwoo hyung we should probably go now.”

            Hoya’s mouth fell open, “Now?  But it’s only two!  We usually eat dinner at six!” 

            “Well…we have stuff to do,” Myungsoo said with a blank face.  However Hoya knew that Myungsoo used a blank face when he was lying.  He always tried to be emotionless when he was hiding something. 

            “Hey, cheer up!  We’ll hang out tonight!” Dongwoo smacked Hoya on the as he left the room. 

 

            Myungsoo was putting on his jacket when he noticed Sungjong and Sungyeol happily watching TV together.  Sungjong’s head was on Sungyeol’s lap and Sungyeol was grazing his fingers through the maknae’s hair absentmindedly.  Sungjong was holding a gigantic life-sized brown bear in his hands.  Honestly Myungsoo had no idea how Sungjong could still hold it while staying on the couch.  That thing took up more than a person! 

            He went over to them and stole the teddy bear from Sungjong.

            “What do you think you’re doing?” he glared at Sungjong.

            “Me?  You just stole my bear! Give it back!” Sungjong went to grab it from him but Myungsoo moved it aside and hit a vase as he did. 

            “Ya!  What’s with all this violence?” Sungyeol said as he stared at the broken vase.

            “Why was your head on his lap?” Myungsoo pointed to Sungyeol as he looked at Sungjong. 

            “Um..cuz I was sleepy?” Sungjong grinned shyly.  Sungyeol sc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter