We Need to Run Away Together

It Started With a Drink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sunggyu and Woohyun were panting wildly as they reached their dorm.  They both looked up and saw their manager looking at them through one of the windows.  His eyes were menacing black coals and he pointed a finger at them through the window demanding them to stay there.

            “He looks mad,” Woohyun commented. 

            “We’re so dead,” Sunggyu headed towards the door but Woohyun dragged him back. 

            “Let’s run away together!” Woohyun exclaimed. 

            “Oh yeah and we should elope while we’re at it,” Sunggyu added as he exploded into laughter.  He stopped when he saw the seriousness in Woohyun’s eyes. 

            “Are you crazy?” 

            Woohyun pouted as he sat down on the sidewalk and put his head in his hands.

            They both heard the door opening and before Woohyun could turn, Sunggyu grabbed his hand and started running. 

            “Okay.  Let’s go!” Sunggyu exclaimed as he ran in a random direction.  

            They could hear someone yelling, “Stop!”  but it didn’t matter for the two.  Their hands were grasped tightly together and they both felt like stupid teenagers who were in love.  They heard footsteps behind them but they were slowly becoming fainter.  However, it was getting difficult to continue running at this speed.  Sunggyu was almost out of breath and Woohyun stumbled maybe once or twice. 

            “Hey, let go!” Woohyun panted as he loosened his grip.

            Sunggyu didn’t need to be asked twice.  It would be faster if they could pump their arms while running.  He let go. 

            “Oh god!” someone shouted from behind them.  But just a little after footsteps were speeding towards them. 

            “Run!” Woohyun yelled.  He started running at full speed again.  Sunggyu took a breath and then followed after.  As they reached a fork in the road, Woohyun went left and Sunggyu went right.  And this cost them.   They both turned around when they realized their mistake.

            “MAKNAE!” Sunggyu yelled as he saw Sungjong running at him.  Sungjong stopped for a short moment (Gyu Power), but then he lunged for Sunggyu again.  Sunggyu dodged and laughed. 

            “Just try to get me, Jongie!” Sunggyu shouted happily as he jumped around, avoiding another one of Sungjong’s lunges. 

            Sungjong stopped and put his hands on his knees as he bent over, “I can’t do this, hyung.  Just come with me quietly and you won’t get into trouble.”

            Sunggyu laughed, “This is actually fun!” Sunggyu sprinted past Sungjong but exclaimed as the maknae raised his head with a fierce predator look in his eyes.  He grabbed onto Sunggyu’s wrist as he passed, making Sunggyu fall on the pavement. 

            “!”

            “Party’s over,” Sungjong exclaimed.  He helped Sunggyu up with the arm he was still grabbing.  Sunggyu pouted. 

            Sungjong took out his phone and pressed speed dial four, “Hyung, bring the car over to your favorite café.  I caught the hamster.”

            “Yah!” Sunggyu exclaimed.  He hit Sungjong in the head. 

            “Ouch, hyung!  Stop!”

            Sungjong pouted as he sat down on a bench, dragging Sunggyu to sit beside him. 

            “Hyung, I think you killed me.”

            Sunggyu looked at him questioningly.

            “My soul left me when I ran after you.”  Sungjong was wiping sweat off of his forehead.  His fringe was already soaked. 

            Sunggyu looked sympathetically at the maknae but at the same time he was getting an idea, “Poor maknae.”  Sunggyu was patting Sungjong’s forehead affectionately.  All of a sudden, he bent forward and kissed the maknae on the cheek. 

          “EEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WHAT THE DID YOU JUST DO??????????????????????” Sungjong jumped off of the bench and started vigorously wiping his cheek.  He kept on jumping up and down, ranting like crazy.  

            “HAMSTER SLIME!!!”  He turned around and saw that Sunggyu was gone, “Oh crap!” 

            Woohyun turned around and immediately moved to the left when he saw Myungsoo try to grab him.

            “What are you doing?” Woohyun exclaimed as he saw Myungsoo smirk. 

            Myungsoo walked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter