We Need to Make Yadong Popular (no not )

It Started With a Drink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here's my yadong chapter!! not valentine oriented but think of it as a valentine present to yadong fans <3333

 

            Hoya stared uneasily at Dongwoo.  They were walking to the ice cream store silently.  Dongwoo had a happy expression on his face and his hands were slightly swinging by his side while Hoya was just walking stiffly beside him.  He kept casting glances at Dongwoo, wishing for his hyung to say something.  

            After a while,Dongwoo started swinging his arms more wildly, constantly hitting Hoya’s hand as well. 

            “Hyung, what are you doing?” Hoya turned to Dongwoo with a frown, “You’re not a monkey and I think you’re about to hit something.” Hoya grabbed onto Dongwoo’s hand and intertwined their fingers. 

            “Well it’s about time, Hobaby!” Dongwoo turned to him with a big smile, “I thought you would never do that,” he held up their joined hands, “Now all you need to do is declare your love for me!”

            Hoya frowned at him, “What love?  Hyung, you really are crazy.”  But he couldn’t help the smile that spread across his face.  Dongwoo stopped in his tracks and Hoya turned around to look at him. 

            Hoya raised an eyebrow but Dongwoo just grinned, “Well who knew Mr. y could be a chicken?” 

            “Let’s just get icecream, hyung.”

            Dongwoo pouted but quickly walked beside Hoya again. 

            “So…”

            “I’m thinking cookie dough,” Dongwoo said as they neared the ice cream shop. 

           

            Hoya couldn’t help staring at Dongwoo as he the ice cream.  Those y lips and that tongue darting in and out of his mouth.  He never thought he would want to be ice cream before, but Dongwoo was totally making him think this way.  Damn that dinosaur. 

            “Hoya,” Dongwoo paused and stared at Hoya cryptically, “You don’t like your ice cream?”

            Hoya gulped and then gave a cheeky grin, “I’d rather have yours.”

            Dongwoo raised his eyebrows.  He wasn’t sure if Hoya was being suggestive or honest.  Since when did Hoya ever start being seductive?  He shook his head, quickly dismissing that idea.

            He held his cone out in front of him, “Go ahead.” 

            “Babe,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter