JERK!

Arranged Marriage with the famous Prince

"Sehun! We're going to be late!" Sehun heard his mom shout, he locked himself in his room and he didn't want to go out. Why you would ask, well today was the day he and Kai were moving into their own house. Sehun really didn't feel like meeting Kai today, his back was hurting from dancing. He sighed and took his jacket from the wardrobe, he opened the door and saw his mom standing there. 

" Come on Sehun!"
She said as she dragged her son towards the front door, they put their shoes on and walked outside to meet Kai and his father standing beside a  black limousine. 
" Good morning  Sehun" 
Mr. Kim said as Sehun bowed. Kai greeted Mrs. Oh and then turned to Sehun.
" Hey babe" he Said as he pecked Sehun's cheek. Sehun decided to act a little too, he put his hand on Kai's thigh and caressed it. He took Kai by surprise and Kai sent him a glare, Sehun just smiled at him. Their parents smiled at them and told them to hurry up. They sat down and the driver started to drive.
 
------------------------------------------
 
Sehun decided to take a nap so he leaned into the door and put his headphones on. Kai was busy with his phone and their parents were talking about the house. Sehun was really tired to say that the wedding will be placed soon. Four days and he's not single anymore. He sighed and tried to fall asleep. 
Kai was watching his MV on his phone when he noticed that Sehun was sleeping uncomfortably on the door, his neck is going to hurt when he wakes up. He shouldn't care but he just couldn't let Sehun sleep like that. Kai gently took Sehun head in his palms and put his head on his shoulder. He watched Sehun's chest go up and down, he then turned his gaze to Sehun's face. He was pale as flour, he had long eyelashes and a knife sharp jawline. Kai stared a little  at his rosy lips and then glanced away and blushed a little, he wouldn't kiss him. His brown hair was on his forehead and Kai had to admit, Sehun was very attractive. 'stop' he thought, he couldn't  fall for Sehun or befriend him.  It would be bad.
 
------------------------------------------
 
"Sehun wake up!" Sehun heard someone shout, he had A really bad dream about marrying Kim- never mind that was the reality. He opened his eyes and looked at Kai, they walked out of the car and and saw the big house. It was white with an beautiful garden, fake palms were out there and the garage door was made of wood. Sehun gasped, his eyes were sparkling, the house was the one he wanted for a long time. He turned to his mother and saw her smiling at him, he ran up to her and took her in his arms. 
" Thank you mom ! " he said as he hugged her, she patted his back and gently pushed him. Sehun turned to Kai and Kai was staring right at him. Kai noticed Sehun and quickly glanced away. 
" Let's go inside then! " Mr. Kim said. Sehun nodded and they entered the house. Kai and Sehun were amazed by the look of their house. New expensive furniture, a chimney, big bedroom with an queen sized bed. Sehun just wanted to jump on the bed of happiness. Their things were already there so they're going to live there from now on. Sehun thought that this marriage wasn't so bad, he let Kai do what he wants and Sehun would just life his life in the house of his dreams. 
------------------------------------------
The evening came by quickly, Sehun was in the living room still fangirling over the house and Kai had schedule. Sehun turned his head to the large curved TV, he spotted the remote and grabbed it. He turned the tv on and searched for a good channel until he saw music bank. Kai was on tv, Sehun decided to watch him. His voice wasn't so perfect but it still sounded like an angel singing, his moves were sharp and smooth which made Sehun confused. He looked so perfect here, kind, y and everything good. Sehun shook his head, he shouldn't think like that about Kai. He sighed heavily and decided to take a shower.
_________________________________
 
Kai arrived at the house after his schedule, it was about 9 pm but he wasn't tired at all. He unlocked the front door and walked in to the kitchen. He saw a post-it card(?)  on the counter and it said ' Microwave //Sehun'. He opened the microwave and there was food, Sehun cooked for him? He warmed it up and ate it fast out of hunger . It was really good! He smiled as he put the plate in the sink. He walked to their bedroom and saw that Sehun was asleep, his back facing Kai. Kai walked into their bathroom and took a quick shower.
When he was done, he walked out of the bathroom and walked over to the bed. He couldn't sleep with Sehun so he took his sheets and pillow and walked over to the door until a voice stopped him.
" Just sleep here, your back will hurt tomorrow if you sleep on the couch."
Kai was a little shocked at first but then nodded even though Sehun couldn't see it. He hesitatingly laid down on the bed, making space between him and Sehun. He then fell asleep. 
_________________________________
 
"AWW look at them! " Kai heard someone say. He slowly opened his eyes to be welcomed by brown fluffy hair against his nose. He looked down and saw Sehun sleeping against Kai's neck and Kai's arm was safely wrapped around Sehun's waist. He gently moved away in embarrassment.
" Good morning love birds!" Kai turned to the voice and there stood 2 women dressed in expensive dresses with small purses in their hands. 
" Good morning Mom. And good morning Mrs. Oh." Kai said politely. 
Kai's mom ruffled his hair and Kai told them to go downstairs to the dining room. They obeyed and Kai went back to the bed, he gently wriggled Sehun's body. The latter opened his eyes and yawned. 
" Morning" Kai said as Sehun looked at him weirdly. 
" Why are you kind right now?"
" So saying morning is being kind? Our mother's are here. Get up"
Sehun stared at Kai, then turned his gaze down to Kai's chocolate abs. Kai noticed and smirked, he leaned in close to Sehun's face.
" Like what you see?"
He said as Sehun stared into his brown orbs, Sehun gulped.
" I d-don't know what you're talking about. " 
Sehun stammered.
" Oh don't play innocent Sehun. "
Kai's gaze fell on Sehun's lips.
" Sehun, have you kissed anyone before?"
Kai suddenly asked, Sehun bit his lips in nervousness. 
" N-no"
" Good"
That was the last word before Kai smashed his lips onto Sehun's small ones. Sehun's eyes widened as his whole body froze. What a jerk!
Mrs. Kim walked into the room at that moment and Kai had to pull out of the kiss. Kai sighed annoyingly. Sehun sighed in relief.
" Sorry boys but you have to hurry! We're going to buy your suits today!"
Kai nodded as she closed the door behind her. Kai turned his head to Sehun, just to get a hard slap across his face. 
" Jerk!"
Sehun said and ran into the bathroom. 
Kai put his palm on his red cheek and thought ' Oh, no'
 
-------------------------------------------
 
Hello the wedding is on Sunday yay! It's actually on my brothers birthday. I didn't even notice!