School

Arranged Marriage with the famous Prince
                                                                       
It's been a week since family Oh went to meet their new family members. Sehun was a mess, he couldn't sleep or eat. He forced himself to eat a little though. His dark circles were visible and his eyes were all red cause he cried all the time. He couldn't believe he had to marry someone like Kai. Maybe he looked nice but it was just a cover from his true form.
Sehun was getting ready for school when he noticed the long scar on his neck. Kim Kai's masterpiece. Even if he covered his neck with his shirt, it wouldn't conceal so he walked downstairs to his parents bedroom. There was a big shelf with makeup on, he took the little mirror from the shelf and applied the concealer. He brushed it perfectly with his fingers until it was all covered up, he sighed and put the makeup down.
He walked downstairs to the kitchen and greeted his mother with a kiss on her cheek.
" Good morning" she said at put the plate with eggs and bacon on the table. Sehun sat down and started to eat his breakfast, he hummed at the taste. His mom came to him and sat down across him.
" Sehun, Kai is going to pick you up for school" she said as she smiled to herself. Sehun dropped his fork and stared at his mother in shock, he suddenly felt fear building up in his eyes.
" What!? Why ? He's not even studying in the same school?"
Sehun tried to sound as calm as possible, he didn't want his mother to worry or make a fuss about it.
" He's transferring there today."
Mrs. Oh said as she looked at her nails, they were long and fake as always. Sehun couldn't believe that he's going to study in the same school as Kai! And all the attention they'll get when Sehun will walk out of his car with Kim Kai, the famous god. He sighed in frustration and disappointment, why was God so cruel? He was about to complain that he could go alone when they heard the door bell. Mrs. Oh squealed and ran towards the door, how can this old woman be so active? Sehun thought. She opened the door for a handsome man in the same school uniform as Sehun. Kim Kai. He bowed politely and Sehun's mother invited him in for breakfast. He thanked her and walked toward the table were Sehun sat. He sat beside him and glared at him quickly before Mrs . Oh came with food. Sehun's hand were sweating of fear, he's afraid that Kai will do something to him in school or on the way to school. He sighed at waited patiently for Kai to eat up, Kai noticed him staring and turned around to stare back. Sehun immediately looked away when Kai turned. Mrs. Oh was squealing and fangirling in the background, then she realized that she has to go to work so she ran away, leaving Sehun and Kai alone. They sat there in silence. Sehun felt extremely uncomfortable so he stood up and packed his bag with books. Kai watched him intensely, his eyes moved around in the same rhythm as Sehun's arm.
" K-Kai are you done?"
Sehun asked as he kept his head low, Kai hummed and stood up, walked into the kitchen and left his plate in the sink. Sehun quietly followed Kai outside, he locked the door and turned to Kai. Kai was standing beside a blue Lamborghini, Sehun gaped at his sight. This will bring so much attention in school, he's going to die of embarrassment.
" Are you going to just stand there it get in? " Kai asked annoyed. Sehun quickly ran to the car and sat down in the front seat, Kai did the same. Sehun put his belt on when he noticed a bright light, coming from the bush beside his house. Sehun's eyes widened as he saw a paparazzi snapping pictures of them in Kai's car. He turned to Kai and saw him sitting there calmly.
" Kai! It's paparazzi!" Sehun hollered and Kai moved his eyes on Sehun.
" I know"
Kai said clearly annoyed.
" Aren't you going to do something?"
Sehun said.
Kai shifted in his seat and looked at Sehun.
" Our marriage is already confirmed and the media knows about it. Don't worry. And I told you at my house not to talk to me? Are you deaf? "
Kai said and started driving. Sehun held his tears back, he didn't want Kai so see him so weak. Well he was weak, he knew that.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Sehun was watching them approach their school, he closed his eyes and sighed to calm himself. Kai parked in front of the entrance and walked out of the car, Sehun did the same. They heard fangirls screaming Kai's name with banners in their hands. Kai walked over to Sehun and hooked his arm around Sehuns. Sehun was shocked and tried to struggle away but Kai held him tightly. They walked through the crowd to the school. All eyes were on them, Sehun felt extremely uncomfortable but even if he didn't like Kai, he felt support from him. They walked to Sehuns locker and surprisingly was Kai's locker beside him. Suddenly, a girl came up to them.
" Oppa? Can you please sign this? "
Kai turned around to see the girl, he smiled and took the album and the marker from her hands. He quickly sighed it and gave it back. Her smile was bright and joyful, Sehun felt his lips smile too.
" Oppa? Is it true that you're going to marry Sehun?"
Kai smiled and nodded, he sneaked his arm around Sehun's waist and pecked his cheek. ' What the hell is he doing?' Sehun thought. The girl's smile dropped and she ran back to her friends, Sehun kind of felt bad for her. He turned around to his locker and took his books. He was about to go to his class when he felt a arm drag him to the bathrooms. When they were there, he only saw Kai. Kai looked in every stall to see if anybody was there. Fortunately, no one. He then slowly turned to Sehun.
" I just wanted to remind to that anything I do in public to you it's not real." Kai said.
Sehun nodded and walked out of the bathroom. He ran to his class and saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol waiting for him.
" Hi guys."
Sehun said tiredly.
" OMG Sehun! We saw you walking to school with Kai today. You looked hot!"
Baekhyun said, he was squealing like a fangirl on a concert. Sehun sighed and walked inside the classroom. Baekhyun noticed that something was wrong, he glanced at Chanyeol and saw him frowning too. They walked to Sehun's desk and asked what's wrong with him.
" I'll tell you guys in the cafeteria. "
Sehun felt like in a déjà vu.
 
 
-------------------------------------------
 
 
They were walking to the cafeteria and they saw Kai coming out of his classroom. He sprinted to Sehun and pecked his forehead, Sehun was as always surprised. Baekhyun was holding back his laugher as he slapped Chanyeol arm. Chanyeol winced in pain as he whispered to Baekhyun to stop but Baekhyun ignored him and watched Kai and Sehun doing stuff.
" Are you going to eat in the cafeteria? "
Sehun asked.
" I'm going to eat with you. So where do you usually eat?"
Kai said.
" Cafeteria "
Sehun said and they walked inside the cafeteria, everyone turned to them. Sehun looked down at the floor when he saw Kai intertwining their fingers. They picked some food and walked to a empty table. He heard Baekhyun clear his throat.
" Ehm Kai? Meet my best friends Baekhyun and Chanyeol."
Kai looked up and immediately stood up to shake their hands.
" Nice to meet you. "
He Said as he gestured them to sit down, they did.
" So Sehun, What's wrong?"
Chanyeol asked, Sehun gulped.
" I'll tell you later."
Baekhyun frowned and Kai looked at Sehun.
He wrapped his arm around Sehun's waist and pulled him to sit closer, Sehun obeyed. They ate in silence until Baekhyun decided to ask them questions about their wedding.
" When will you two get married?"
" 3rd May"
Kai said.
" That's soon! Are you going to invite us?"
" Sure "
Kai said again, Sehun just sat there in silence. Chanyeol noticed it and threw his food in the nearby trashcan.
" Can I borrow Sehun for a moment?"
He asked as he fixed his glasses.
Sehun nodded and walked away with Chanyeol. They walked through the empty hallway, upstairs to the rooftop.
" Sehun, tell what's wrong? You seem a bit of?"
Sehun sighed as he sat down and let his tears ran down his cheeks.
" I don't want to marry Kai! He's such a douche! He has a boyfriend and he told me to ignore him when we're alone! He's so mean!"
Sehun burst out, he felt revealed that he told someone about Kai. Chanyeol hugged Sehun and told him that It was going to be ok but Sehun knew that it's not going to be. He released Sehun and Sehun wiped his tears with his sleeve.
" Well let's not talk about him. Have you asked Baekhyun out?"
Sehun asked as he chuckled. Chanyeol wiggled his head as a no.
Sehun giggled as he patted Chanyeol's shoulder.
 
 
-------------------------------------------
 
 
Sehun and Kai were in Kai's car, on their way to Sehun's house. Sehun immediately walked out of the car when Kai stopped beside his house.
He felt a hand wrap around his wrist, he turned around to Kai.
" What?"
Sehun said coldly.
" What did you do with Chanyeol ?"
Kai asked as his grip on Sehun' s wrist became tighter.
" I talked to him. Why do you care?"
Sehun said as he tried to walk away. Kai looked at Sehun and his eyes gestured him at the van beside Kai's car, you could clearly see a camera standing out of the van. Kai leaned in and pecked his cheek, he then waved and sat down in his car, Sehun waved back and as soon as he turned around to his house, his smile formed a frown. When will this end?
 
 
-----------------------------------------
 
 
Hola. Longer chapter!