Hate?

Arranged Marriage with the famous Prince

Sehun avoided Kai after his "confession". Sehun didn't want to believe the latter about his feelings, he probably just wanted to play with Sehun, since he got the opportunity. Sehun decided to take a break from everything involved with his family. He sat in his room everyday and only visited the kitchen and bathroom. Kai was busy sitting in his room also, Sehun didn't see him for a long time, as in a week. And the worst thing was that they had to travel all the way to dubai together, alone in the same room for a week. Sehun didn't feel like traveling there at all. Even if it was Dubai, the place he only dreamed of. Sehun noticed that their relationship was on and off, Sehun liked Kai and Kai took advanged of him, then they had a conflict and that ended up with avoiding each other.

Sehun woke up by the sound of his phone ringing, he lazily kicked the blanket of him and streched his hand out to reach the phone. It said "Unknown"

"Hello?" Sehun moaned out as he tried to lift his body up from the bed because it was late and he promised his mom to go out with her today.

"Get down your mom is here." his body froze at the voice, Kai. He dragged himself up and walked downstairs to the living room, where his mother and Kai sat down while sipping on coffe.

"Good morning, Son. " Sehun's mother said as she smiled, Sehun sat down beside her and hugged his mother. Sehun didn't even glance at Kai as he waited for his mom to tell him why she visited them.

" As you guys know, I told you that I was planning your honeymoon?" Sehun started to feel his hands sweat as he listened to his mom. Honeymoon means spending time with Kai, alone. Kai just nodded as his eyes were glued on Sehun.

"Well, We as in your father and I already booked your flight to Dubai. We also rented a house near the beach so you can have a little luxury." Sehun's mother said as she fangirled over their trip. Sehun finally gathered his courage and looked up at Kai, the other one was also looking at him. Sehun quickly looked away and stared at the floor when his mother spoke up again.

"Sehun, I'm so sorry but I can't go out with you today. My manager called me and told me to hurry to the company for a unexpected meeting. Sometimes I wonder why I chose this job" She said as she sighed. She pecked Sehun's forehead and hugged Kai, she was gone in seconds leaving Kai and Sehun alone. Sehun just turned around to the direction of his room, when suddenly Kai spoke up. "You're going to rot in there, get out of your room sometimes." Sehun turned to Kai as he felt nervousness and anger mix up in his stomach. "Why do you think I'm sitting in there all day then? Do you think I want to be with you like nothing happened?" Kai looked down at Sehun's stomach, he knew that he was doing wrong but he couldn't leave his feelings like that? " Sehun, I don't understand why you're hurt? I confessed to you. I really like you Oh Sehun, can't you just accept me?" Sehun took a step closer to Kai. "Do you even hear yourself Kai? You have a boyfriend that you cheated on and you clearly told me to stay away from you because of him! How can you confess to me in this situation? I'm not a toy that you can play with when your boyfriend is busy! You act so ing confident but you're just pathetic!" And with that Sehun ran upstairs to his room, locking the door behind him. What he didn't expect was Kai banging the door like a idiot. Sehun opened the door when Kai was about bang to the door again.

"What do you want?" Sehun asked bitterly. Kai looked at him with Eyes, he took sehuns hand in his. Sehun tried to go away but kai was stronger. " I want to tell you the truth." Kai said as he welcomed himself inside Sehun's room as Sehun just frowned. "What is there to tell? You're playing with me Kai. I don't like it" Sehun said as he sat down on the bed followed by Kai. "Sehun i'm not playing with you! I like you a lot! You're my husband now and the truth is that I had a boyfriend when I meet you." Sehun was about to ran away again but Kai stopped him. " I'm not done!" Sehun just frowned as he tried his best to hold his tears from falling. "Sehun, I had a boyfriend and that's why I was so angry to marry you but, when I first kissed you on the bed my feelings changed. I knew I made a mistake and you got pissed but if I didn't kiss you back then, I would never realize what I felt for you. " Sehun stared into Kai's eyes and he discovered something new in them, honesty. The tears fell a long time ago as they just stared into each others eyes. "Actually" Kai whispered, Sehun looked at him dumbfounded. " I love you, Kim Sehun" . Sehun's eyes widened, he wasn't expecting him to say that. Sehun knew that he loved Kai too, it was obvious. He even confessed to Kai while they were fighting. Sehun sighed as he wrapped his arms around Kai's strong body. " I love you too, Kim Jongin" Jongin smiled as he snuggled closer to Sehun.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WAKE UP PEOPLE! YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR YOUR FLIGHT!" Sehun jumped up from his bed as he Heard his mother scream at 6 am. Kai was already up but he looked exhausted, sleep and swollen eyes from yesterday. Sehun squealed as he stared at Kai, he was so adorable.

"Sehun, I know you love your husband and all but you have to pack for your honeymoon. We're leaving in 30 minutes." Sehun blushed As he ran into the bathroom without looking at kai and took a Quick shower and packed his clothes, face cleaning stuff and necessary things. He was Kai in their bedroom, still packing so he walked to him. "Good morning" Sehun said as he sat down on their bed, Kai looked down at Sehun and smiled back. "Tired?" Sehun asked worringly. Kai nodded as he rubbed his Eye that made him look so ing adorable. Sehun just couldn't hold himsllef back as he stood up and took Kai into his arms. Kai giggled as he did the same but pecked Sehun's lips. Sehun smiled at Kai. " PLEASE GUYS WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS" Sehuns mother shouted for the third time, they both just chuckled as Sehun helped Kai with the packing.

They were at the Airport when Sehun's mouth dropped. There he was holding Kai's hand trying to walk to their flight. Sehun just realized what Kai had to live with, thousands of fans waiting for him to arrive. They probably waited for hours to see him, Sehun felt happy when he saw banners with "Sekai" written on it. Kai held his usual pokerface as they walked through the crowd. Suddenly, Sehun felt something poke his back as he saw a fan. He turned to her as she gestured him to come closer, he surprisingly did and she started whispering good things about Kai, then out of sudden she started talking about how she hated Sehun and how he ruined her Life. Sehun stood up with teary eyes as he walked back to the confused Kai. He couldn't hold them anymore so he ran into Kai's embrace quickly so no one saw his tears but it was too late. Someone snapped a picture. Sehun sighed as they walked to their plane. "What happened there? Don't you know that you can't just walk to them? They're dangerous Sehun!" Kai scolded Sehun but not in a angry way thought, more like he was worried. "She told me I ruined her Life." Sehun said as he tired to stop the tears to fall again. Kai hugged Sehun as he told him it was ok and that she was just jealous. "People like to make others feel down, don't listen to her Sehun. Just think about me, I love you and i'll be by your side forever." Sehun smiled as he kissed Kai. They broke the kiss and walked towards the plane. Kai unlocked his phone as the first thing he saw " HOT : Kim Sehun break infront fans" Kai looked through the Pictures when he saw a video, he clicked on it and it showed how Sehun's expression Went from happy to upset in a split of seconds. He wanted to smack that fan so much and he didn't care if it was a girl or not. He then scrolled down more and saw that his fans scolded the girl, he smirked as he locked his phone and took Sehun's hand into his.

" Bye Korea, Hello Dubai"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOrry for being inactive! but i'm back after 5 months omg! DO you guys remember me?