The Dinner

Arranged Marriage with the famous Prince


A week later..
Sehun was getting ready for the dinner with Kim family. He was actually really nervous, well considering that he's going to meet his soon-to-be-husband. He had mixed feelings toward this meeting, he wondered how Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim would react to him. Will he impress them by his looks? Or disappoint them with his personality? And how would Kim Kai react when he saw Sehun for the first time?  Nervousness was eating him up, his mouth will be extra careful today.  He was wearing a caramel-looking coat with a grey sweather and some black pants, he also dyed his hair blond yesterday with black sides. His head could hurt a little if he wiggled it but he took some pills so it would reduce the pain. 
"Sehun-ah! We're going now! Come down quickly!" He heard his mother shout so he looked into the mirror one last time and smirked at his pretty face. ' I would date myslef if I could' he thought. He walked downstairs to his parents and his mother gasped at Sehun's look. 
" Are you my son? Oh Sehun?" She asked, Sehun giggled and hocked his arm around his mother's. 
"Let's go mom"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The ride to Mr. Kims house wasn't so long, about 15 min. Sehun was getting so nervous, he thought he would die before he even meet his husband. They arrived at the Kim mansion and Sehun gasped at the building. It was 3x bigger than their house and the garden was filled with beautiful flowers. Sehun could smell  fresh air surrounding him, grass was as green as the Chrysanthemums that he got for his mom on mother's day. In the center of everything, there was the big door. Probably 9 feet or more. They walked up to the door and his father rang the bell. They waited for about a minute, when they heard the door click open revealing a middle aged woman with an ocean blue dress. She smiled at his parents and greeted them, then turned to Sehun.
"Oh you must be Sehun! My son is very excited to meet you!" She said while extending her arm towards Sehun. Sehun  just realized that this woman is his mother-in-law. She looked so young. He quickly bowed down and kissed her hand.
"It's a pleasure to meet you Mrs. Kim" He said and mentally sighed. He almost ruined everything. 
" Oh Sehun, please call me mom!"
" As you ask, Mom." Both women giggled at Sehun's manliness.  He was indeed a gentleman. 
"Please come in!" Mrs. Kim said, welcoming us to their home. They walked through a long hallway and finally arrived at the dining room. There was a long table with plates, wine glasses and silverware. There were also name-tags. Sehuns sat on his seat.
"My husband and my son will arrive in a few minutes!" She said. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They heard the door open. Two men walked in, Sehun saw the middle aged man first. He had a black suit and and brownish tie, he was covering the other person behind him. 
"Good Evening Mr. and Mrs. Oh." The man said, they all stood up from their seats. 
"Good Evening Mr. Kim. It's a pleasure to work with you." Sehun's dad said, Sehun wanted to roll his eyes at his father, this marriage was work for all of them. 
"You must be Sehun! Welcome to our family." Mr. Kim said. 
"Hello Mr. Kim. How are you? Thank you"
"All fine, Son"
Sehun nodded and tried to glance at the person behind Mr. Kim. Mr. Kim noticed it and smiled. 
" Kai, please don't be shy! Come and greet your soon-to-be-husband!" Sehun was the only who heard Kai's scoff. A tall man walked towards them, stopping right beside his father. He was wearing a leather jacket with a neat-shirt and mosaic pants.
" Hello Mr. Oh and the lovely Mrs. Oh, you look great tonight. Same as my hubbie." Kim Kai said. Sehun was shocked. WTF? He just heard him scoff and now he's acting cute and stuff.
"Hello there Sehun-sshi. My name is Kim Kai, it is going to be a pleasure to marry you." He said and stretched his hand to shake Sehun's. Sehun took Kai's hand and introduced himself, but what he didn't expect was the harshness. Kai was crashing Sehun's little palm. He tried not to express the pain but it hurt pretty much. Kai smirked at Sehun and no one noticed it besides Sehun of course. They sat down again, Kai sitting across Sehun. Their parents were talking about business while Jongin  was staring right through Sehun's soul. Those black as ash eyes right on Sehun. Sehun shifted uncomfortably on his seat. 
" So we have to decide the date of the wedding." Mr. Kim said. 
" What do you guys think? When would you want it?" He asked again, turning his head towards the boys. 
" I have no idea, sir. " Sehun simply said and Jongin sat there in silence. 
" What about 3rd of May? It's nice outside and 3 is a magical number." Sehun's mom said. 
"Let's go for that! I'll visit the church tomorrow, we'll see if that works." Mrs. Kim said.
Kai and Sehun just sat there in silence. Kai was still staring at him, Sehun felt tense. He felt like, if he moved, he would be eaten up by those eyes. They sat there for a few minutes staring at each other. 
" Kai, maybe you could show Sehun around?" Mrs. Kim said and stretched her lips to form a smile. Kai nodded and gestured Sehun to follow him. They walked upstairs to meet a another hallway with doors everywhere. Kai still silent as always walked into one and Sehun followed him. He walked in and saw a room with white walls, a big painting. There was a bed in the middle, instead of ceiling there were some big windows. You could see the sky full of stars, Sehun was amazed. It was beautiful. 
" Is this your room?"
Sehun finally asked, Kai just nodded and locked the door. Wait! Why did he lock the door? Sehun was terrified, Kai was approaching him and Sehun didn't like it. He doesn't want to lose his ity. NO!
"Kai, What are you doing?" Sehun asked, he took a step back and hit the wall. Kai came closer at grabbed Sehun by his collar. Sehun closed his eyes, praying. He thought Kai would take his ty but that never happened.
"See, I don't like this marriage. And I don't like you either. So you better stay away from me. I know that we're going to live together, so pretend that I'm not there. And I also have a boyfriend, so don't think you mean anything to me. This is just work." He said harshly as he pinnes Sehun against the wall. Sehun nodded quickly, Kai released Sehun and walked to the bathroom. Sehun fell on the floor and held back his tears.
This is really going to be the end of my life.