Donghae

Arranged Marriage with the famous Prince

They soon arrived in Dubai, Sehun was touched. He dreamed about Dubai for so long and he wanted to be there with a person he loved. Well he was there with Kai and he loved him. He wanted to be happy, he felt happy but then he remembered what happened at the airport.

" Kai what if they do something? What if they hurt you ? What if they hurt me?"  Sehun asked as he turned his gaze to Kai. Kai looked down at Sehun. He's gaze looking soothing eventhough he knew that Sehun would not drop the subject. 

" Sehun I promise you, they will never hurt us. I'll keep an eye on you. Besides not everyone hates us? We're known as the sweetest couple ever and just a little group is jealous of me or you. " Kai said as he Sehun's back. Sehun looked at him confused, what the hell was this man talking about?

" Jealous of you? Why would anyone be jealous of you? Jealous of me yes cause I'm married to the most famous man in Asia." Sehun said as he waited for Kai to explain. 

" Well my husband is really famous now. And don't forget how handsome you are. I saw that people wrote fanfictions about you. " Kai said as he laughed at the last part. Sehun looked at him with the expression  ' Really?' and Kai just nodded. Sehun started laughing as he smacked his thigh, one of those weird habits. 

"Sehun you look so funny oh my god." Kai said as he picked up his phone and started recording everything that was happening. Sehun noticed it so he stopped and just smiled at the camera. 

" So Oh Sehun where are we?" Kai asked as he held his phone. Sehun smiled.

"We're in Dubai a.k.a my dream." Sehun said as he clasped his hands together looking like a princess. 

" So what are the plans for today?" Kai asked. " We're planning on getting to the hotel, unpacking and then we'll probably walk around the city exploring stuff. "

" Yeah we're on our way as you can see" Kai said as he filmed inside the bus and then the view out of the window. Yes they had their private bus with Kai's face on it and Sehun was not sure if he liked it or no but he did everything Kai said. Sehun looked around and he saw some staff that he didn't know and the driver. He then looked at Kai as he pressed the button to stop the recording. Kai then looked at Sehun. 

" Why is the staff here?" Sehun asked as he looked Kai in the eyes. " We're going to shoot something tomorrow. It's for the V app."

Kai said as he grabbed Sehun's hand. " But I thought you had a break." Sehun said as he looked at their intertwined hands. " Yeah but it's only going to take 30 min and you're going to be there too." Sehun nodded.

-

The recording went pretty good. They had fun, even Sehun. He read the comments and saw that everyone just said '' Handsome'' or '' Omg'' so he laughed a bit. People liked them and it was actually very surprising since Kai is very famous and all fangirls went crazy when he had a dating scandal with Krystal before. The live sending ended and they decided to take a walk around the beach. 

" Sehun you're really beautiful.'' Kai said as he leaned in and pecked Sehun's cheek. Sehun giggled as he slapped Kai's shoulder, " Stop being so cheesy omg'' he said as he blushed a little. " At least I get to see your pink fac-'' '' Sehun?'' Kai couldn't finish his sentence as someone interrupted him. "Donghae?" Sehun was shocked as he saw his old best friend infront of him. Donghae came closer to Sehun and hugged him as he completely ignored Kai. Kai was also shocked, who was this man and why is he hugging his Sehun. 

" Hello? '' Kai said as he stood there speechless. Sehun broke the hug and turned to Kai, intertwining his fingers with the latters. "Donghae this is my husband Kim Jo-" "Jongin a.k.a Kai. I think the whole asia knows who this is." Donghae said as he seemed bored, he then turned to Sehun. Kai was so pissed right now, he just wanted to fight this guy.

" So Sehun- ah why are you here?" Donghae said as he ignored Kai. Sehun didn't notice the tension in the air but Kai couldn't stand Donghae so he answered for Sehun. " We're here on our honeymoon." He said as he fake smiled towards Donghae, Sehun just looked at Kai expressionless. 

" Sorry but did I ask you? Last time I checked u were Kim Jongin not Oh Sehun." Sehun noticed this time.' What was up with him? ' he thought as he stood closer to Kai. "Well you should update your info caue last time I checked was Oh Sehun, Kim Sehun. Now if you'll excuse us." Kai said as he dragged Sehun with him but Donghae stopped them. " Here is my business card, call me Sehun." Sehun just stood there with the card, he didn't even know what to say anymore. Donghae walked away already and everything Sehun could hear was Kai ranting. " This guy has no shame!" Kai said as he turned to his lover. " Sehun tell me that you're not going to call him." Kai said as he looked at Sehun. "Of course not, Jongin I don't know why he was so rude. He was never like that'' Sehun said as they started to walk back. " Well people change, Sehun" Kai said as he kissed the top of Sehun's head. 

 

 

Sorry for not posting anything!! i'm SO SO SO SO SO SORRY!!! PLease enjoy this chapter and please check out my 2 new stories. Mr.kim <- Sekai and Popular page <- Vkook!! 

wattpad: Galaxydeer83