Marriage?

Arranged Marriage with the famous Prince

KRRNNG~ 
Sehun heard the bell ring, he stood up and picked his books up. Chanyeol walked towards him. 
" To you want to play at the arcade with me and Baekhyun?"
Chanyeol asked meanwhile Sehun packed his books into his pastel blue backpack. 
" Sorry I can't. Our family are going to have an formal dinner, you know. We're going to talk about business I guess. I know that it's important."
Sehun looked at Chanyeol apologetically. Chanyeol nodded and told him it was ok.
" And I don't want to be the third wheel you know. You should just ask Baekhyun out."
Chanyeol looked at Sehun surprised and quickly covered Sehun's mouth with his large palm. He looked around and saw no sight of the puppy looking boy so he stepped back.
" Be careful, Sehun! I don't want him to know that I like him yet!"
Sehun giggled and pinched Chanyeol's nose. Chanyeol flinched in discomfort. Sehun grinned like a little kid. 
" Well, I have to go now! See you tomorrow Hyung!"
Sehun hollered and waved at Chanyeol, Chanyeol waved back and disappeared into the library. Probably looking for Baekhyun. Sehun took his phone out from his jacket pocket and plugged in his headphones and listened to Dawin's dessert. He walked to the entrance/exit of his school and was welcomed by his driver Tao. 
" Good evening, Mr. Oh"
Sehun frowned at Tao's greeting.
" Hyung I told you that my father is Mr. Oh! I'm Sehun for you!"
Tao giggled and opened the door for Sehun. Sehun sat down at the backseat and buckled his seatbelt. 
Tao started driving smoothly. 
" Hyung do you know what my father is going to talk about?"
Tao looked at Sehun through the rear-view mirror. 
" I don't know what he is going to talk about, but I know that it's going to be about you."
Sehun was shocked, why would they talk about him? He sighed and looked at the side window. It was raining so beautifully. Sehun really likes rain, it was refreshing and clean. Sehun could just stand in rain and happily jump around. He reached out for the flowing raindrops. He followed one of them down to the end of the window.

☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂

Sehun walked in to his house, took his shoes off, hung the jacket and walked towards the living room
" I'm home!"
He beamed as he walked upstairs to his room, leaving his backpack on his bed. He walked back downstairs, straight to the kitchen where he saw his mother cooking dinner. 
" Hello. Sehun please go and tell your father that the dinner is almost ready."
Sehun obeyed and sprinted towards his fathers room. He knocked on the door and walked in.
" Hi Dad. Mom said that the dinner is almost ready. "
His father smiled at him and nodded.
" Sehun we have to talk about something important. And it only involves you and your future. "
Sehun looked at his father curiously. 
" What is it?" 
Sehun asked innocently. 
" We will tell you when the dinner is ready. I hope you can respect our decision."
Sehun nodded and walked downstairs. He sat on the chair and patiently waited for the food.

☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂

Family Oh was sitting and eating dinner all quietly. Sehun's curiosity was eating him up from inside. He finally gathered the courage so speak up first. 
" So what is it?"
Sehun asked loudly. 
His parents glanced at each other and his mother nodded. 
" Sehun you know who Kim Kai is?"
His father asked.
" Oh that singer. Yeah I know him."
His father sat there quietly for a second. He sighed and looked up at Sehun again.
" Well you're getting married to him soon."
His father said confidently, watching Sehun's reaction.
Sehun shot up from his chair. Utterly shocked by the information his family just gave him. 
" WHAT?"
Sehun shouted angrily. 
" Sehun you heard your father right. We have to have more friends for sponsorships. And Kim corporation and S.M Entertainment are very famous. So please do it for us Sehun."
His mother said. He looked at them disgusted. What can money do to people? Marriage is not a joke nor business. It's serious. You marry someone you love, someone who you spend your whole life with. Sehun was angry and upset. He ran up to his room and closed the door behind him. He threw himself on his bed and cried the whole night. He felt like his life is ruined. He then remembered Kim Kai. He fished out his phone from his pocket and googled Kim Kai. He looked at pictures and Sehun had to admit. He was pretty hot. He watched some music videos and found Kai very attractive. He was also good at dancing like Sehun. Well it wasn't as bad as he thought but that's just the book cover you know. Sehun was still angry about the marriage though. He heard a knock on the door. 
" We're so sorry Sehun! But it's for your good and for our company. We're going to visit the Kim family next week so prepare yourself and please be nice. "
He heard his mother say.
" Ok" Sehun whispered enough for her to hear. 
This is going to be the end of his life.

☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂

Next day 07:45 AM

" Good morning Sehun!"
Baekhyun and Chanyeol slowly approached him. He just nodded and returned to his book. Chanyeol and Baekhyun looked at him with concern in their eyes. 
" Sehun, what's wrong?"
Chanyeol finally asked. They sat down beside Sehun and waited for a reply. Sehun sighed and turned himself towards his friends. 
"I'll tell you at the cafeteria. This is not the best time."
Sehun said and their teacher actually came into the classroom to start the lesson. Baekhyun and Chanyeol had to go to their seats. They were both curiously thinking what Sehun had to say.

☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂

They walked together to the cafeteria and sat in the corner at the end of the room. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were staring at Sehun, waiting for an explanation. Sehun sighed and told them what happened. They both were shocked. 
" Parents still do that?" Chanyeol asked. Sehun nodded. 
" Apparently"
"Who's the person you're going to marry?"
Baekhyun suddenly asked. Sehun nervously started to eat, ignoring Baekhyun's question.
" Tell us now Oh Sehun."
" Kim Kai"
Chanyeol was drinking water but chocked when he heard Sehun. Baekhyun shot up from his seat and starred at Sehun in disbelief. 
" Are you serious! That Kim Kai from SMtown?"
Sehun looked at his food as it was the most interesting thing right now. He nodded. 
" That's not so bad! He's hot !"
Sehun looked up at Baekhyun. 
" But it's marriage you know! You're supposed to marry someone you love! "
Baekhyun found the point in Sehun's opinion. Mr. Oh is a little cruel sometimes.

☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂☂
A/N
So what do you think? IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY!! YEHET! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOO MEEE!
EXOS COMEBACK IS BAE. OMG