wedding

Arranged Marriage with the famous Prince

2 weeks later..

 
Sehun was sitting on the couch alone in their house. Kai was busy with his schedule and Sehun had a break from school. He was going to graduate soon and he felt proud of himself for walking this long road of books, math and physics. He was studying businesses for his father. Sehun didn't want to take over the company so he decided to talk to his father before he started to go to collage that he will not help his father. His father was extremely angry at first, he kicked Sehun out of the house and told him not to come back until he changed his mind but there was no one was as stubborn as Sehun. He talked to his father again that he will at least keep the profession to business and open his own business. Sehun always wanted to be a dance teacher for children, he studied business to know how to open a studio and to handle all the administrative information. He was also studying art, mainly dance. And then he met Kai. Sehun touched the ring on his finger, the three diamonds were shining beautifully in the sun. 
 
FLASHBACK.
 
The light through the curtains were shining right at Sehun's eyes, he didn't feel like opening them. He felt like he could live like this, just lying on the bed with his eyes closed and his chest bobbing up and down. Suddenly he heard a sound coming from the door, he had to open his eyes and he saw his mom coming in.
" Good Morning Sehun! Time to get you ready!" 
His mom said and opened her gigantic bag with makeup. Sehun watched her but didn't say a thing, his mom sat down on his bed and took his hand in her.
" Sunshine, I know it's hard for you but please do it for us. You know we love you so much." She stared at Sehun with teary eyes, Sehun couldn't hold himself so he wrapped his arms around his mother and hugged her while his tears ran down his cheeks. 
" Ok, mom. We have to hurry, the wedding is starting soon. "
Sehun's mother nodded as she applied bb cream on her son's pale face. 
 
Today was the 3rd May 2015 when Sehun was going to get married with the famous Kim Kai. He wasn't happy about it, at all. He wanted to ran away from there and live on the countryside so nobody could find him but he couldn't do that. He was now in the changing room, he had his white suit on. His parents decided that Sehun will be the bride which wasn't so pleasure able for him, they said Kai is more manly. Sehun sighed in frustration and walked out of the room to his mother.
His mother gasped at Sehun, he was really handsome in suits, even he knew that. His blond hair was pulled back which made his face look more bright. 
" Sehun, I love you son." She said as she kissed his temple, Sehun smiled at her and walked to his father. 
" Son, I know you don't like this. But-"
Sehun didn't let him finish as he linked his arms with his fathers and opened the door at the church.
He heard the piano ( idk what it is called so let's say piano ok) playing a beautiful melody of the wedding song. Everyone in the church turned around to take a glance at the bride, and again Sehun sighed frustratingly. He tried to keep his sight at the priest but failed when he finally reached the altar, he looked at Kai and felt his heart skip a beat. He felt confused, Kai seemed so bipolar or was it because there were people surrounding them. Kai looked at Sehun warmly and took his hand into his and intertwined their fingers. Sehun sighed, feeling a little better. 
The ceremony started and Sehun and Kai had to say promises about staying loyal and taking care of each other that didn't even matter to Kai. Sehun thought so at least, now they had to exchange their love with a symbol of rings. Those golden rings with expensive diamonds. 
Kai took Sehun's Palm in his gently and put the ring on, Sehun did the same. 
" I can announce that you two are now husband and wi-"
Sehun turned to the priest with a death glare which made the priest scared.
" Husband. You can now kiss the bride. "
Sehun turned to Kai, the scenario of Kai kissing Sehun the other day was replaying over and over again in Sehun's head. Kai looked at his mom and saw her nod so he leaned into Sehun and placed his lips softly on the latter's. Everybody started to cheer as they walked up to the couple to congratulate them. Sehun and Kai nodded at the guests and thanked them for the presents. 
They walked out of the church and sat down in the white limousine. Sehun looked at Kai and Kai did the same. Kai held him arm out to show Sehun the ring and Sehun just grinned, Kai giggled at Sehun's cuteness.
" Cute " Kai couldn't hold his mouth shut anymore, he looked over to the window to avoid Sehun's stare. Sehun jumped up in surprise when the other one complimented him. 
" thanks " Sehun said and the rest of the ride was quiet.
 
-------------------------------------------
 
They arrived at the restaurant where the party was held, Kai had to hold hands with Sehun so they would act like a couple. They were sat in the middle of the long table, surrounded by guests. Suddenly they heard a sound of glass ringing. 
" Good Evening everyone! I wanted to thank you for coming to my sons wedding." 
Mr. Kim stood up from his seat and got everyone's attention.  He then turned around to the couple.
" I wanted to wish you the best of the best. I want you to live your life in love like me and my wife. I can tell you know children that I love you with all my heart , especially you my son. I would like to announce that Sehun is not Oh Sehun anymore. He's a part of our family so I give him a name to remind him of family. Welcome Kim Sehun." Everyone cheered as Sehun stood up to hug his father-in-law. 
" Thank you father"
Sehun smiled. 
Everyone sat down again to enjoy the meal until the alcohol came. Everyone drank so much and started to dance, well except Sehun and Kai who were glued onto their seats. 
" Shall we dance?"
Kai suddenly asked, and Sehun's head shot up to look at the brunette. 
" Sure" Sehun said as Kai dragged him to the dance floor. Much to their luck the song ended and the dj put on some slow music with a cheesy quote in the beginning. Kai placed his arm around Sehun's waist and put Sehun's arms around his neck. He then pushed Sehun forward, closer to him which made Sehun gasp in shock.
" Why are you being so nice lately?"
Sehun asked  as he stared into those brown orbs.
" Cause you're my husband" 
Kai said with a smirk.
" I'm your husband on papers and you have a boyfriend"
Sehun said matter of factly as he turned his head to the side. 
" Let's not talk about that. Let's do something else to make the mood better. So the guests get some entertainment" 
Kai said.
" And that would be what?"
Kai smirked as he cupped Sehun's cheeks and pulled him closer. 
" this"
Kai said as he finally smashed their lips together, Sehun's eyes closed automatically. The crowd noticed them and immediately took pictures and cheer for more. Sehun actually kissed back, not so passionately cause lack of  experience but Kai was helping him. They broke the kiss with a whining Kai. Sehun looked at the clock and found the time really late. Kai noticed it too and smirked with an idea popping out in his mind.
" Everyone!! Thank you for coming, but it's getting late and you all should get some good sleep. My hubbie here is really tired and needs to sleep. Good night!"
The crowd left all drunk and Sehun saw some people pass out on the dance floor. He didn't mind it though. 
As soon as they sat down in the limousine, Kai pushed Sehun down to lie at the backseat, he crawled on top of Sehun and smirked.
" W-what are you doing?"
Sehun asked as he tried to get out of Kai's grip but Kai was too strong. 
" You know what wedding nights mean?"
Sehun's eyes popped out of his head, he tried to push Kai of with his legs but he couldn't do much when Kai crashed their lips together. Sehun became calm everytime Kai did something good to him. And he got extremely nervous when Kai decided to do some skinship. He wrapped his arms around Kai's neck to get him closer. Unfortunately, they arrived at the house and had to get in but as soon as they got in they did the same scenario on the counter. When Kai decided to take things a little Faster, as in place his hand under Sehun's shirt, Sehun moaned and that made him realize what was happening. He quickly pushed Kai away and glared at him.
" Kai stop playing with me!"
Sehun screamed as he ran upstairs to the guest room, locking himself. He heard his knock and ask him to open up but he didn't want to. He felt tricked and disgusted by Kai. He has a boyfriend and Sehun is just a replacement huh? He cried as he hugged a pillow.
 
end of flashback~
 
Sehun didn't see Kai since then. Why? Answer : Schedule.
-------------------------------------------
LONGER CHAPTEEER~~