Questions and answers

The Lies

Your POV:

''Ya!! Layla I have been calling you for a while now why haven't you been listening? Why did you come here? Anything happening?'' I shook my head. ''Then why are you acting like this you never act like this what happened? What's wrong? Do you need time?'' and I held up 1 finger to say that can he wait a minute. Gosh man soo many questions. My mind doesn't care about that, my mind only cares about who was following me and what did that person want and where did he or she go? When are those questions going to be answered. 

Oh yeah I could read Mark's mind hahaha. Waitt noooo. NOOO WAYY!! OMO chinja. What a weirdo? I heard a loud scream. Not sure if it was or not but lets go find out shall we?

''Ya Mark who is that? WHat kind of scream is that?'' and he shrugged his shoulders and gestured that I should follow him to find out what that scream is. I heard some sound like a phone put on vibrate. Woah what is this feeling. Am I scared again??? I held on extra tight to Mark. We heard the sound coming from the bathroom. The door was unlocked. AHHHHHHHHH OMO AHHHHH WHAT THE IS GOING ON WHY IS THERE A LADY IN MAID CLOTHES ING HERSELF AND WHAT IS THAT? IS THAT WHAT I THINK IT IS OMO??? AHHHHHHH. THAT DOESNT CARE IF WE SEE HER MASTERBATING WHAT THE ACUTAL ?

''LINDA!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WHAT THE ?'' Mark shouted. He must be really angry. I think I wanna laugh but I can't. I am scared he might shout at me. Yeah reminding myself to never make Mark angry. 

''What Young Master Mark? I am masterbating you got a problem? Is your little member getting hard down there cos you know I would give you the greatest pleasure of your li....'' DAMN a big red hand mark was on her face. 

''This is not your house or apartment to be masterbating in. Is It? HUH? Why are you doing this?''

Everything became silent. I heard a sob it wasn't me or Mark. It was the little girl that was masterbating. She is crying. CRYING? WHY THE HELL IS SHE CRYING FOR? 

''Mark oppa don't you remember me? Your first love,Linda? Can I talk to you privately? '' and she stood up tidied herself up and walked out with Mark behind her confused. They walked into one of the guests room.

Mark POV:

*flashback*

I stood there confused when she dragged me to one of the guest rooms. I know who she is but Linda wasn't her real name. I fell in love with her because she was innocent and she had no secrets to tell. She stood out of the crowds. Then she met the queenkas she wanted to be beautiful and pretty. But I dont get it she was beautiful as she was before. I confessed to her before it was too late. She accepted it. However what made me break up wit her was because she wasnt really into the relationship she only cared about being popular. She can't accept that she is already beautiful inside and out. When I broke up with her it was at my birthday party. It was the worst day of my life. To my birthday party, in my room she was having with 3 other guys. Who is she? Who did she become? What is this feeling? Does she care that I am watching? Did she see me? Who did this to her? All these questions were runnign through my mind a few years back. But she was wrong she was not my first love. Layla was. She still makes my heart beat fast. When we were younger we did everything together but ever since that accident with her parents she does not remember me or the angel world. How is that possible? 

Linda's real name was Baek Jimin. She wanted to become like the queenkas. So she dressed up as best as she could but cos she was not popular enough she got laughed at. She got laughed at because she tried to be like the queenkas. They beat her up called her names. One day she had enough of it she went straight to the queenkas hangout and asked if they could give her a makeover. They objected at first but then the real leader of the queenkas told them to give her one because she could see that she was determind to change. She wanted to show Linda the regret of changing. They told her to act ty but she couldn't. So they taught her how to make out. After the horrible birthday memory she told me that she will move to Seoul because of business and that is when I said I am breaking up with you for the first time. She cried and cried she screamed ''WHY??'' and i shouted back ''BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN AROUND WITH MEN!! HAVEN'T YOU? IF YOU SAY YOU HAVEN'T THEN WHO WERE THOSE 3 MEN IN MY GUEST ROOM? WHY WERE YOU ING THEM? HUH? EXPLAIN NOWW?!!!! IF YOU CAN'T THEN OFF LEAVE ME ALONE!! PARTY IS OVER! GO HOME EVERYONE!'' I shouted with all my might. '' I have an announcement to make! ME AND BAEK JIMIN ARE OFFICIALLY BREAKING UP! WHO EVER WANTS TO HER IN MY HOUSE GO SOMEWHERE ELSE! AND FROM NOW I WILL BE TRANSFERRING TO SEOUL. HOW LUCKY AM I HUH COS SHE IS COMING TO SEOUL IN A FEW YEARS TIME!!'' I went to her and held her hand and said '' I hope we never see each other again. I don't want to see you. Have a nice life around.'' without hesitation i added ''.''

*flashback end*

''Why are you here? I thought I told you not to appear in my face.'' I hated her so much and I still do. 

''I know oppa...'' 

''DONT CALL ME OPPA DONT EVEN SAY MY NAME WITH YOUR DIRTY MOUTH YOU !!'' I felt my blood boil. My anger rising up beyond it's limits. 

''I know Young Master I didn't know how to love back then so I didn't know what to do. Everything was going to fast. I did love you and I still do. I had plastic surgery beacuse you said you didn't want to see me ever again so I changed my name and my facehoping that you would fall in love with em again.'' I am so angry right now. WHAT FALL IN LOVE WITH HER AGAIN? NO WAY.

''Pfft.. What did you say? What fall back in love with you? Ha you make me laugh alot. How could you? You understand how I feel. When you sleppt with 3 guys I felt I needed to go in there and drag you out of that and show everyone what kind of you are. But you know I couldn't. Because if I did then I would have to smell the disgusting smell of that had you and 3 other stranger. Understand?'' And I walked out andtold the other maid to tell Linda to leave and come back when she changed.