Faker

The Lies

Your POV: 

I am totally not concentrating in English. I feel like people are staring at me. I turned around and they all are staring at me. 

"CLASS!! YAaAA. !! YOU DISRESPECTFUL CHILDREN LOOK AT ME NOW. LEARN. WHY ARE YOU NOT LEARNING. .? Miss Layla what is it? Why are they staring at you?" You looked up and shrugged and looked back down again you asked if you could go to the toilet. Even though there is like 3 more minutes till end of school. On your way you say Minah. Not only Minah but Jong Suk. They weren't talking but kissing. That saw me and smirked. I really didn't need to go toilet. The bell rang and they let go of each other. I turned back to take my bag. I went to him and smirked at him. That is whe the whole school was rushing to get outside of school. But the stopped when they felt tension between me and him. 

I went to Minah and smiled and I could see she is forcing a smile. i turned around and looked around the whole school. And smiled. "Hello everyone I have news for everybody." And they all whispered. Can anyone guess what it is?" And everyone shook their heads. 

"Do you want me to give you a hint?" And they all nodded. So I went up to Minah and slapped her. Everyone gasped. " Another hint? " and they kept silent. So I went to Jong Suk "Jong Suk-ah? Look at me do you really love me?" And he nodded. Liar. " I slapped him on both thee is and kicked him in the balls. "Hurts init? " and all I heard was a groan and a girl shouting at me and that girl was Minah no suprise there. 

"What you gonna do ? " I shouted at her. And she smirked " so you know? ". And all I could do was scoff. wants to play? Fine. "So? What is the difference? I know your scheme. You know I know right? You ing faker. " I slapped her. " YOU!!" And I pointed at him. "I HOPE YOU ING DIE! HEAR THAT I KNOW THAT YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH HER EVER SINCE WE DATED. ACTUALLY A WEEK AFTER WE DATED. A WEEK. WHAT KIND OF MONSTER DOES THAT?" And he cried. " Is that all you can do? Cry? You ing wussy! You in Minah fight me then." And then time stopped. No one was moving. Except for me. " Appa?" 

" yes my darling? " it was not my dads voice. Although it felt like it was. " who is this?" I felt like I knew. Do I? "Are you No Min Wo my appa? Where is my umma? " and there they were right in front of me. So beautiful. I wanted to touch them they felt so real. 

" I thought you died what happened? " they told me that they are not dead but they came when they sensed that I was gonna use my power. I answered back by saying that I don't know my power. And they told me that it was very powerful. And they disappeared. And everything unfroze. I cried and cried. Until I felt arms around me. I looked up and told him to let go. But he didn't and he bought me to the gym. When I got up the guy went up to Jong Suk and said "How dare you make her cry? You motherer! She did nothing wrong if you didn't love her anymore you should have told her but instead you ought it was a good idea to ing sleep with her best friend." Everyone gasped. The guy smirked and carried on I actually wanted to know coz this part I didn't know about. 

"You sir have commited a sin. And so did you madam. See I can see that you two suit. It reminds me of Satan and his wife. Let me just get to the point you." And everyone clapped. And I said that they can go home. And then me and this guy sat down and he introduced himself and I introduced myself. From that day we baca me friends. I decided to introduce him to my 2nd parents. And they knew him which was weird. After the meeting with Mark and mum and dad I went to my room and switched my phone on. I saw 63 missed calls from Jong Suk. And 44 messages from Minah. I blocked them but before that I texted Jong Suk "We are over! Get it over? Go back to my ex best friend or shall I call her your ?" And then blocked him and texted Minah " to go herself. " and smiled with my work.