Disturbing much?

The Lies

Your POV:

I knew it that manwho're and that . I swear down I will kill him and his whole generation if that was possible. 

I was walking to Jong  Suk's house and I heard and it was a girl and I was sure that his parents weren't at home and I am pretty sure that they won't do 'that'. 

I was walking towards the door and surprisingly it was open and I smirked and walked up stairs and I opened up my phone and took a video of my journey to loosing my innocent eyes but it is worth it.

'OMMOO OPPAA ARGHH AHH AHAH !!!' I kind of wanted to laugh my head off she sounded like a kid crying. He was even worse he was like doing the low version of that and I snickered. 

I thought about when I should surprisethem. And out of nowhere I burst the door open with a fake angry face. My fists clenched. "YA YOU TWO ARE ED UP IN THE BRAIN. TO EVEN THINK I GAVE YOU A SECOND CHANCE AND YOU YOU ING . FLIRT WITH THE NEW BOY AND NPW HAVE WITH HIM!!"  and then I smirked and went to Minah and slapped her on the face and kicked Jong Suks and what was even funnier was that he was wearing no clothes. 

And I laughed and they looked up and saw the camera and I said " Get yourselves away from my face when we are in school. Don't think about talking to me because I will be putting this on the internet. Goodbye." And walked away and felt someone grab my hand and I violently shook it off. " Don't touch me! How dare you? You are flight and disgusting. You ing you should disappear from my face." And smirked and walked away. 

Straight away I went on YouTube, Instagram and every social media that I have then uploaded it. And hahah already 4 million views and likes. They commented saying 

"He deserved it he desevered the kick in thedick."

"Wait is that Jong Suk?" 

Andetc. I was impressed because some of them are from our school.