Powers = Secret?

The Lies

Your POV:

''WHY DO I HAVE POWERS?'' I stared at them in anger. ''UMMA? APPA? I am scared!! What am I? Tell me please?''

''Darling. Sorry to tell you this but you are an angel. Angels are good so don't worry.However, we ar enot you real parents. Your real parents died in a car accident. I love you honey. Your appa was my best friend and your umma was Suzy's mentor. That's why we took you in. '' Your 'appa' looked at your 'umma'.

''Wait. What were they? What powers do I have?'' you asked curiously.

''Both of your parents are angels. However we have to tell you this. Honey can you close the blinds and windows?'' And 'umma' did what she was told. ''Okay so your parents were the most powerful angels. No angel has ever married another angel. So both of their strength combined they made you.'' you nodded understandingly.

''I want to ask you again. What powers do I have?'' you asked again curiously.

''You have all of their powers. What makes you powerful is strength and kindness.'' he smiled at you and you smiled back.

''Can you train me?'' he gasped in amazement.

''I can but your umma can't because she hasn't finished her training.

You nodded understanding each and every word he said. You dismissed yourself. You quickly ran to your room and opened you laptop and searched up what powers people have. And then you wrote each and every power it came up. You then ran back out and ran downstairs and gave the notebook to your appa.

''Which power do I have? '' and to my suprise he answered.

'' You have all of them.'' you gaspsed.

WHY CAN'T I BE NORMAL!!! I can't tell my friends. They will tell people.