Friends?

The Lies

Your POV:

I hate keeping secrets form my best friends. I just really HATEEE it.

''Hey Layla!!'' my best friend Minah asked me. And I nodded. Shall I tell? No?Yes? I need to ask umma and appa.

Then I got a text from appa saying I nee dto go home straight away.

However, I heard Minah say something but when I looked up I didn't see move. 

It was clearly Minah's voice. WTF why is she not speaking? ''GOSH!! Why am I being friends with her?'' I heard Minah say. I looke up and said '' Did you say something?'' and she shook her head and there it was again. ''What is wrong with her?'' and there it was I found one of my powers. 

I told her I needed to go home but first I needed to go to the office to say that I need to be home. And there I was taking my first steps to the office but then I remembered I had to say something. 

''Oh!! Minah?'' and she turned around. ''Try finding a better friend then me. !! How am I weird? You used me and I notcied it. I spat in her face and she stood there looking terrified. 

I told the office I needed to go home. And they let me. I found my driver Jason already waiting for me. So then I ran iside the house.

''You called appa?'' I said with a smile. He looked very happy. ''Why do you look soo happy?'' 

'' I knew it !!! Heheheh I am soo happy. You need to begin training. Oh how was school?'' and that was when the smile from my face dissappeard. He asked me what was wrong and I told him about Michelle. I felt a familiar sense. 

''UMMA !! Come out from your hiding spot!!!''And then I laughed my head off because she thought she could fol me by hiding behind a wall.

She suprisingly told me that she had a present for me. I was like I don't need a present. But then I gave up and asked what was it? She just laughed adn said you will find out.

What is it?