60 MILLION VIEWSSS?????? (just the story title do not worry)

The Lies

Mark's POV:

I was walking home listening to my music when one of my friends Jackson sent me a link saying I had to watch it. So i texted him back saying that I am reaching home and that I am gonna take a shower first and he was like hahahah and I didn't other to reply. This is because he is crazy. Kekeke.

I didn't even notice that I was already in front of my manson. I walked in to see my mum standing there looking as beautiful as ever because she is an angel. If you are wondering why am I saying false things, then you don't have any logic about the angel world. Of course you don't cos you are not an angel.

Anyway we are on a mission to help Layla control her powers and also help her remember her parents. Who they were and why they died and how come she is alive and what is happening around her. So I was wlaking greeting my mum with a smile and a kiss and smiled at all the maids because of all their hard work and they waved back. There was one maid that didn't do anything at all and I have noticed that because once when my mum and dad went to Hawaii for a business trip and a vacation she was standing there filing her nails and when I was showering I heard some noises and when I opened the door slightly I saw her looking through my underwear drawer while taking pics like seriously man she is a freaking freak. So I looked at her and she winked and funny thing my body gave her a different reaction they gave her the middle finger. Heehe.

So I went to shower and this time I locked the door. I had a quick shower and then I went on my laptop and watched the video Jackson sent me and I knew immediantly who it was and also I felt like vomiting so I commented down below the video.

Me:''Ewww too much didn't want to see that. Too innocent for that.''

KGIRL: Well are you sure your innocent?

Me: Totally.

Then I checked that it was Layla who posted the video up and she was the one who was talking to me. Why the heck would she name herself KGIRL? Seriously?