Normal?

The Lies

One week before summer break ends:

Your pov:

I woke up I had sweat coming down my down. That was strange. What was that dream about? Better ask umma and appa. 

Running downstairs  towards appa's study. 

''Appa!! Good morning. I need to ask you something?'' I asked waiting for his approval. And there it goes a nod. ASSSAAA!!

''I have been having this same dream or is it a nightmare? However, I haven't been sleeping well for the past few days. I had a dream about a woman who was extremely pretty and a handsome man. They were talking or more like shouting. I think I heard what their names were. I htink it is Kim Ah Joong and No Min.....'' ''Wo'' Appa totally ruined my story. Wait how does he know?

''Appa how do you know?''

''SUUZZZYYYY!! COME HERE NOW!!!!'' and here comes my mother running.

''What is it honey?'' ''She knows!! SHE KNOWS!!!''

What are they taling about? What do I know?

''What do I know? APPA UMMA tell me please?!!''

They both stayed silent for a few minutes. 

'' I think it i time to tell her yeobo.'' and my appa nods.

''We are not your real mother and father. Sorry bab..''

''WHAT? NOO NO NO NO ANDWAE?!!! WAEEE? YOU COULD HAVE TOLD ME YEARS AGO!! WHERE ARE MY REAL PARENTS? TELL ME NOW!! YOU LIED TO ME FOR 19 YEARS!! YOU THINK I CAN TRUST YOU. TELL ME THE TRUTH!!'' and then I started to see the lights flicker and then the room turned dark. When I clicked my fingers it turned back on again. What am I ?

''Yeobo? She is developing her powers!'' POWERS?