Friends?

The Lies

Mark's POV:

KGIRL: You sure that you are innocent? Is your buddy down there gonna blow?

What the hell? This girl is dirty minded man.

Me: No my buddy is not gonna blow he is perfectly stable. -_-

Wait. WHAT ?!!!! Did i just write that. OMO so embarassing.

KGIRL: Woah man too much info. Lol

Me: Well I wasn't the only one who is being weird you were. What is talking to me making you feel wet?

Woah man WTF am I saying like . I said I was innocent but I am here trying to make her wet.

She never answered after my comment I feel like my statement is true. Okay I shouldn't talk now and maybe never. This is soo awkward. I am soo dehydrated. I was walking towards the kitchen when the bell rang. The maids were shocked. I looked around and told them I would get it.  I was walking to the door when I heard knocking comig from behind the front door. I opened it to reveal a girl her back was turned. 

''Can I help.......'' I felt another pair of lips on my lips. Then suddenly I felt a spark. I was alerted imeediately. I took a look at the girl. Layla?

''Layla? What happened?'' She suprisingly then hugged me. 

I was shocked for a few moments. I couldn't think of what to say. It just happened so fast.

Layla POV:

After I posted that video up it already reached 1 million likes and views. The coments were nice and stuff they all went against what Jong Suk did to me. They all said he was a prick and a and that he doesn't deserve me. Then I saw one comment that caught my attention. The person's youtube name was PrettyBoy who calls themselves PrettyBoy. We chatted for a while. Then he wrote what am I making you wet. That made me laugh so hard. After laughing so hard, my house was hot so I decided to go and jog for a little while. 

I jogged with my music in my ears. I didn't notice that someone was following me. When I jogged near Mark's house I took off my earphones and heard footsteps behind me I stopped running for a few seconds. I took out my phone and pretended to look at myself through the mirror. I then saw a man holding an object and was looking at me. I got scared and ran towards Mark's house.

I rang the doorbell once then twice i gave up and knocked on the door. HURRY OPEN THE ING DOOR YOU EEEE!!

Finally he opened the door and i saw the stalker getting closer so I kissed Mark. Then.....