Second Chance?

The Lies

Your POV:

So basically, I am not sure if I should give him a second chance. Do you know why? I still have 1% of feelings for Jong Suk. Haahahah I must be joking he used me for my MONEY. So I planned it out perfectly, He askes me out again because his parents bank account froxe. He come back running to me and them I make Minah jealous hahaha that gonna get it real good. 

I called the bank and said that they should freeze his bank accounts and they did it. He came running to me the rest of the day.

*in maths* 

*bell rings* 

''URGH one more lesson to go then I can finally go home. '' and then he comes and stands at the door. 

''Hey Layla, you okay now? Scratch that can I ask you something?'' and i nodded. And he smiled. ''Will you give me a second chance?'' and I faked thinking about it and nodded .

'' OMFG ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!'' I heard Minah scream. Seriously man she is like a dolphin. So I walked to my next lesson, Business. He was following me. 

I turned around and smiled '' Will you go away? I need personal space. GOSH!'' He was socked by my attitude. I hit the correct spot. Then I waved and smiled and walked to lesson leaving him dumbfounded. However, I then heard footsteps behind me folling with an annoying whinning and i turned around and scoffed by the way Minah was flirting I actually need a bucket now.However, I can't recognise the guy beside her. I walked towards them.

''Hello are you Mark Tuan?'' and he answered with a yes. I was suprised of his voice it was soft and husky. 

'' I need you to come with me I was told to take you around the whole school, and Minah if you would do hte honor to off thanks?'' and smiled and dragged Mark the new student. I heard Minah scoff and I laughed. I dragged Mark to my locker and I quickly put my books in my locker. I took him around the whole school. There was some time left. So I tried to be friendly. 

'' Hello I never introduced myself, I am Layla and I am the School's president and actually I dont like what I am gonna say next so here goes I am the richest person in this school. And I have a snobbish and cheaitng boyfriend and to be honest I will break up with him today and I hope we could be friends?'' and he shook my hand.

''Hi hi my name is Mark Tuan as you know and my father and my mohter own the Tuan cosmetics and clothing line and also the hotels and I have a girlfriend that is just like yours and I am breaking up with her tomorrow and I hope you won't find me boring. Also I would like the idea of us being friends.'' and we both smiled in sync. Why is my heart beating so fast?

Mark POV:

Omfg why am I so hot? I think I love her but I was not sent here to fall in love I was here to make her realise who she is. And I am supposed to train her.

ARGH THIS IS GONNA BE DIFFICULT!!!!