Dealing with the Deal

Pretending is a Game !!!
[Suzy’s POV] ~
 
After that moment, such a romantic moment with Taecyeon, here I come again need to deal with a ert, bastard Wooyoung. My hate for him grows bigger and bigger. I go back at the room with my puffy eyes, there I see that man again. We didn’t talk much, then someone knock at the door, it surprise to me see flowers and chocolate again and this time it has a note attach on it, I look around to see who leaves this but I see saw no one.

 

I just smile and blush a bit when Wooyoung suddenly talk. “SuJi-ah, this coming Sunday since it’s our day off, would you mind if we go to mall?” he said in cool way, but I still felt the shyness on his tone. But I didn’t answer, and then he added “We can go shopping there? So do you want to go?, but still no response from me.
 
[Wooyoung’s POV] ~
 
Aishh, this girl is really something I said to myself, she even got a secret admirer but of course I have to take a move first. Yah! Yah! Yah! Am I talking to air or to a ghost? I said loudly and I added Aissh, you’re really, really different but I said it silently. “Mwo? Are saying something else?” finally she talks. Ani, I said. “Aaa.. keude, what if I said NO?” she said. “But we have a deal and what we are going to do is related to that, so you’re just dealing with the deal.” I said, almost getting annoyed. “Okay, if you’re the one who would pay to all the expenses for that day, and it has nothing to do about my debt to you.” She said.
Aigoo, and I want to add she’s more different when money is involve I said to myself then I just agree to her, but for me this deal, it is unfair.
 
[Suzy’s House]
Breakfast Time
 
[Ye Jin’s POV] ~
 
SuJi-ah, whom are you dating? Are you hiding something to your umma and appa? I ask my daughter.
“Umma, I am just meeting a friend today (eating toasted bread), and when did I hide and lied to you. You knew me for all these years.”She defends herself. I’m just making sure, you know that me and your dad were not against about that but it’s just you should let us know, I promise to your mom and you know that. “Neh, mom.” She said then she hugs me. By the way where’s JiEun? I asked her. “Umm, she’s still up. She got up first and but still I managed to finish first, aishh she’s really like a turtle and because of her( she look at her watch) I am late now.” My lovely daughter said and then she ate all the bread is full, she kissed me on my cheek and said “MOm..m gOtotta go, byee, byee, lOvve you!” “Yah SuJi watch out, you almost choke, love you too, take care and go home early.” I call JiEun now, JiEun-ah your unnie already left, because she’s getting late. Go down now and eat your breakfast. My baby turtle.
 
At The Mall
 
[Wooyoung’s POV] ~
 
I look at my wrist watch again, where is that girl now? She’s now 15 minutes late. I tilt my head up, down, left and right. Omo, then I saw a petite girl wearing a dress walking towards me. I pinch my cheeks and slap it, am I dreaming I ask myself. She’s really beautiful I admit it, different from what I always see (wearing a uniform) she’s wearing simple dress yet it reveals her real beauty and the curves of her body, even some boys are looking at her, I going to get their eyes. Before she got closer to me I came back to reality, so it wouldn’t be obvious that I also got mesmerized by her beauty. “Yah! Why are you late? 15 minutes late? I asked. “Wae? Wae? I am late because my sister is so hasty, well if you are complaining go to my sister and complained to her!” she demanded.
Ani, what’s the point and you’re here now. “As I saw you far away, your eyes and your mouth was like O.O?” she said teasing me. What to you? No way? Ani, I’m no way to fall for you! I defended myself but I thought she’s wearing make-up but she didn’t she's really natural. “Well let’s see, kajja!” she said.
 
Suzy wears this when they meet.
 
[Suzy’s POV] ~
 
I know that he was surprised to see me, but I’m used to it and all the boys were like that. We went inside the Department store. Yah, well I asked him, why do we have to shop? (SuJi-ah you’re such pabo agreeing without knowing the real reason). “So that when I introduced you to her you’re presentable.” He said. Aa, I don’t have too, just a while you were already mesmerized by my beauty even I’m just wearing simple dress, but now it doesn’t matter since it’s free, I said. “Woah, you’re pretty confident! Well I admit it, but for this time choose your dress now.” He said and commanded. We try to find little by little, I went back and forth inside the fitting room because he always complain, here it is :
 
Are you attending a halloween party ? He said.
 
 
Are you going to dance ballet ? He said again.
 
 
Are you going to attend club or just gimmicking around ? He complained again. Woah ! She's so y in Wooyoung's mind.
 
 
Are you rocker ? You look wild ! He said again
 
 
Are you even getting married ?  He said again.
 
      
Its's okay !! Good, Good choice !  We are going to  buy that two now..At last !
 
Because he keeps annoying me I didn’t go out inside the fitting room for a few minutes for revenge, but then he knocks the door “What takes you so long there?” he asks. I said nothing just want to annoy you I answered back. “Go out now!” he demanded. I won’t I said. “Go out now!” He said again. No I don’t want I said. “Aa, you don’t want the there are others here now who would also fit but their getting angry now.” he said. Omo, I opened the door now, I walk outside but see’s no one except him, I prepare myself then I run, he also runs after me, I hide myself, I bow my head down to fixed my dress, but someone scared me, it’s Wooyoung he put he’s two hands on the wall and my face is between those two hands, our faces were now a few centimeters away. My heart was beating so fast, and then we both look away in opposite direction then I blush. He gets the dress from my arm. “We have to pay this now!” he said shyly.
 
here's the link of Suzy's shocking expression (Miss A) :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHFB6WM6eHQ&feature=player_detailpage
 
 I just add this lol
 
[Wooyoung’s POV] ~
 
Omo, it was almost. My heart was still beating faster while we were heading in the counter. I paid the dress but we still didn’t talk. Now we’re heading in the shoes department she was still silent and just following me, when we pass by in the accessories department. While she’s busy looking at those hello kitty stuff, I saw a wig and wear it. Someone laugh so hard, and it was her. Finally I made her laugh. We also saw sunglasses I ask her which one best fits to me, then she puts a good one on me, then I said now it’s my turn I chose a funny one, then she said “ Aww, it’s so cute!” then he put another sunglass on me and push it so hard on my face. “Aww, it hurts!” I said. She runs again and I chased her. We were like a playing lovely couple. Some people were already looking at us and some said “Omo, they were so cute, what a lovely couple.” “I wish were also like them.”And the two elder couple who just pass by also said “Back from our time, we’re also like that.”
Woah, I came to think of they thought we were couple, haha. But I admit this is the first time I feel this even I have Dara before. I feel special and sweet at the same time. Suji is the girl I thought as a masculine monster but turns out to be a sweet lovely girl. And now I started to feel something weird.
 
[Suzy’s POV] ~
 
Is this really me? I ask myself, but well I’m really sweet but for him, aissh. Then suddenly I heard my stomach growl. Yah! I’m already hungry! I said. “Aa, me too.” He said. We headed out the department since we’re already finished shopping. While looking and walking we both point the same restaurant. Then we laugh together. I love that restaurant though it’s not cheap also not too elegant their food was amazingly good and delicious I said. “Yeh, me too.” While heading there I asks him something “Why is that, when we’re inside the dept. store they didn’t even chased or scold us because---“I was cut off. “Aa, about that, it was because they know me, my father owns a Jewelry Company, it’s JJ(Jang Jewelry) right?” he said. “Woah you’re really something.” I said. And father almost owns the half of this mall, that's why, he added. Aa, keude I said amazely.We were now inside the restaurant and sitting. “So what do you want?” he asked me. The waiter went on our table and started taking up our orders. I said all what I want but cake and ice cream wouldn’t be gone in my menu and I even requested to serve it first. “Woah, are you really a woman? You seem to order the whole menu.” He said teasing me again. “Hehe, that’s me.” I said. “But how did you managed to stay that fit?” he asked. “Molla, maybe this is just me.” I said proudly. The cake and the ice cream were now served I eat them little by little and then I caught Wooyoung looking at me. “Yah, why are you looking at me?” I said. “Ani, it’s just---“he didn’t finished what he said instead he pull my cake and touch the icing then put in it in my nose. “Yah, Igeo aishh.” I said angrily. I lay my head on the table pretending to cry, but when he approaches me I also touch the cake and put some icing on his face. We just play and play again, and again we caught the people’s attention. Some were just looking and some we’re envy.
 
[Author’s POV] ~
 
While playing as a lovely couple, they didn’t notice that Sandara and her friends Sulli, Victoria and Bom were just a few tables away from them looking at what they are doing.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
rockerchickz    
 
HERE’S an UPDATE NOW =)
I updated, hope you guys enjoy this WooZy moment.
Next chapter would they see Sandara ?
What would Wooyoung do if it does ?
So stay tune, PLEASE CONTINUE Subscribing and Commenting.
Thank You.
 
Just want to share :
BY THE WAY GUYS MAMA IS NOW OPENING FOR VOTING
PLEASE VOTE MISS A AS BEST DANCE PERFORMANCE FOR FEMALE GROUP ALSO IF YOU WANT THEM TO BE THE SONG OF THE YEAR..
FOR SAY A’S IT’S NOW THE TIME TO PROVE THEY DESERVE.
To vote in easy way if you already have your facebook account just type this link :
http://mama.mnet.com/en/vote.asp
 
 Post it on your wall then there would be Korean characters that would appear click it then MAMA’s site would appear there you go and VOTE..