What a dream ?

Pretending is a Game !!!
 
~At Home~
 
[Suzy’s POV]
 
I didn’t expect that Taecyeon (still awkward for me to say) give me a ride, way home. How sweet of him I thought.
 
Flashback a while ago :
 
Haha poor Wooyoung, sorry for him he is so easy to fool, that what I have expected. But I still need to show him my fake affection, so I leave a sticky note on his desk, suddenly someone knocked at the door. Maybe it’s him so I immediately get the sticky note in his desk. Then, I was shocked when I heard a voice “Can I come in?” he said but I didn’t answer. As he opened the door it was Dr. Ok. I ask him “Why are you here? Need help or anything else Dr. Ok?” I asked him while my heart is pounding so hard. “Ani, Suzy-ssi umm..wu.. would you mind if I drove you home since you’re already off in your work?” he said nervously. “Eh ..ehr..are you sure, you’re too blunt huh!?” I said. “Ne, so?” he said I could feel that he’s only waiting for my answer. “You don’t have to, I have my feet, what’s their use if I didn’t used them” I proudly replied playing hard to get. His face almost sank, I wanted to laugh but I controlled myself instead I take back what I have said earlier. “I’m just kidding Dr. Ok, why not if it’s for free” I said then laugh. He regained energy so he smile and laugh with me. I attached again the sticky on the desk before we leave. When we reach his car he opened and close the door for me, waaa >,< omo, he’s so gentleman I said to myself. He asks me my address and how my 1st day is. It was fun I said. “How about Woo, did he do something to you?” he asked. “Yes, he didn’t in fact he didn’t let me do heavy tasks this day but maybe these coming more days would become hard.”I said. He seemed confuse I could tell from his expression. “Ugh..That’s great maybe he really wanted change by now, tsk after they broke up.” He said seems affected. “Mwo? Did you mean she had girlfriend?” I am shocked, that bad guy aishh. “Yes, wae? You seemed so shocked?”He asked. “Ani, anieyo its just that I don’t know and had no intention to know more” I said. Time quickly passed we didn’t notice that it’s my home already; we both get out in the car. Komowo, I said then I add would you like to go inside? “Ani, I still have some works to finish but maybe next time” he said. I bowed to him then he said “goodbye, by the way stop calling me Dr. Ok, just Taecyeon or Doc Taec” and then he went inside his car. I waved my hand until he’s nowhere in my sight, I didn't even had the chance to  say "Yes."
 
[~ End of Flashback ~]
 
[Taecyeon’s POV] ~
 
I can’t imagine what I have done. But yes I have made my first move, I hope so that we get closer together. I’m really, really happy. At first I thought she would refuse but kekeke (laughing) she agrees. But I think the next more days; I would be busy so I think I would just send some gifts to him, like a secret admirer. Hope this works God please guide me.
 
[Author’s POV] ~
 
Suzy fell asleep while smiling. Taecyeon was still busy doing works but later on he also fell asleep in the desks and look so tired. Woo young is still up thinking about what happened the day they broke up.
 
[Flash back:]
 
I’m inside the bar hanging with my friends. I am holding a glass of beer, “Hey miss you’re so y, want to dance with me?”I said to that chick. She said “Yes.” We dance on the dance floor holding her hips and kissing her. I didn’t notice Junho and Chansung hyung were already shouting to me.
“Yah! Woo young-ah stop now, you’ve already drunk too much” Junho shouted.
“Omo, Junho Dara’s here, Woo young Dara’s here” Chansung hyung shouted too.
 
I didn’t pay attention suddenly someone grab me and I saw it was her. Even I’ve drunk too much I came back to reality. “How dare you?” Dara said then she slapped me.”We’re over now I have done too much let’s break!” she then added. I see the tears fallen from her eyes before she turned back to me. She run away, I tried to follow her but I felt dizziness so I fell on the floor. My hyungs didn’t bring me to our house because they know it would only cause trouble if my father knew this. Early in the morning without any hesitation, I went to Dara’s house but she still refused to see me. Day by day, until it went 2 weeks that I’m waiting for her but still refuse me. I know it’s my fault by I’m willing to change.
 
[End of Flashback]
 
 After that I think my world stops but still I would try, I just need to take distance and take it little by little. Well I’m not the type of guy that easily surrenders and gives up everything. I still have my family though I have rocky relation with my father and there’s my work and my patients. He then fell asleep.
 
While sleeping Suzy dreamed of someone, she was walking around a hospital garden when he see’s man and there is a paper attached on his back where she saw a note:
 
I am your destiny.
I would be your man.
I would be your life.
We are destined being together!
 
I can only see his back and he’s now walking away I tried to catch him, but someone wakes me up.
It’s JiEun “Unnie time to wake up!” she said, aah, arasso, arasso I said before she start to talk again.”
Aishh, what a dream? I said to myself it’s weird, maybe something creepy ?!
 
 
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
 
thanks for your comments and for subscribing..
I hope more so here's an update..I just want to take it little by little.
hope you enjoy reading..
 and just wait and you'll see what happend so keep waiting ^_~
 
continue subscribing thanks ..