The first and bad encounter

Pretending is a Game !!!
[Suzy POV] ~
Here we come again my JiEuntle short for JiEun turtle whom I treat as my younger sis because I’m month older than her. I used to call her JiEuntle because she is a slow mover or hasty.
That’s why I always took advantage of her in everything so we won’t bother each other’s work and task,
 But this time she got inside the bathroom first.
Yahh!! JiEuntle what takes you so long in bathing? I’m going to be late.
This is my last voluntary work, so I have to be early Suzy shouted angrily.
 Arasso, arasso I’m finished it’s your turn now JiEun said as she pouted her lips.
 Aigoo does my dongsaeng mad at me? Suzy asked in lovely tone.
 Anio, I understand you at all JiEun answered.
After I finished bathing I dress properly using our voluntary t-shirt.
Ha-ha, it’s better to say properly than formally.
Omo, I’m going to miss this, waking up so early, helping people voluntarily who needs health care and can’t afford hospital bills.  Even though I didn’t get any salary in this kind of job I really love this job. Helping people without any repay, it makes me feel floated in heaven with many, many angels around me to think that I’m this kind-hearted person. But it does not mean that I’m becoming vain it’s just I love to help people.
After all what I did I called JiEun” JiEunna odieyo? Let’s go now!”
Ye, I’m coming JiEun answered.
 
[JiEun POV] ~
Keke, I’m really hasty that’s why Suzy used to call me JiEuntle. I and Suzy were really best friends, but we treat each other as sisters she’s a month older than me.
I got in the in the bathroom first when Suzy unnie shouted “Yahh!! JiEuntle what takes you so long in bathing? I’m going to be late. This is my last voluntary work, so I have to be early.”
I answered back, arasso, arasso I’m finished it’s your turn now I said then I pouted my lips.
Then Suzy asked me “Aigoo does my dongsaeng mad at me?”
I answered Anio, I understand you at all.
I really feel sorry when I am bothering someone so I’m working hard to change one part of myself which is being slow, but then it was still no change at all.
I got myself first than Suzy unnie but I was shocked when she called me” JiEunna odieyo? Let’s go now!”
Ye, I’m coming I answered. Thinking of that I got up first but it end up she finishes first before me.
Aishh, I’m still the same.
 
[Authors POV]
The two walked together in their own destination. Even though their dad runs a restaurant and their mom runs a cake shop they still don’t want to rely with their parents so they strive hard to get a job even a part time. JiEun is still a contractual worker in a Cake Shop she knows a lot here because of her umma and , because still she cannot find a job; she chose the course of B.S Management because usually if you were always in the office, a big office which has cold aircon and it suits for her being slow mover, that was as she always thought but now she thinks of regretting finishing that course because til now she can’t get a job. As for Suzy she rode a bus then goes to her destination. As always in voluntary helping you could see their site were only built in tent with so many people, who are waiting for their help. Suzy lay down all her things then started to move because she’s a minute late.
 
[Suzy’s POV]
Here we come again. But this is my last day though I’m happy because I can now have my job being a registered nurse and having my own salary also to help umma and appa but I’m also sad because imagine I work here for year even without salary and I help so many people, to think of myself being so kind, hahahaha just kidding.
Jiyeon unnie let me have it I know your already tired huh?! Then I smiled
Ne, because you’re a minute late Jiyeon unnie said then gives me a teasing smile.
Arasso unnie I said. I work, work so hard even go here, there give medicine, check my patients and more. Even it’s my last day; as a matter of fact I’m already tired.
 
[Suzy at work] ~
 
Ajumma 1: Oh hi Suzy, we heard that you would now leave us?? With a sad face =(
Suzy: Yah! Ajumma don’t make me cry.
Ajumma 1: Geureh, mianhatta I would just missed you, not just me but all of us.
Ajumma 2 : Ne, your right we will missed the kind, loving, caring and beautiful Suzy who take care of us. Crying and sobbing.
Ajussi : Suzy-yah we will miss you neomu, neomu, neomu chinjja. When you already become a nurse but still don’t forget us and I know you would still help us.
Suzy : Aigoo, Ajumma, ajussi( falling tears) you really made me cry, of course I love you all, and I cannot forget you, you made me feel like having a happy family.
Jiyeon : Aishh, because of your drama I also cried then hugged Suzy.
Suzy : Unnie you promised me you won’t cry when this time comes.
Jiyeon : Ha ji man, oo ri gah neoh neun missed you,( crying so hard.)
Little boy 1 : Unnie, unnie why would you leave me I thought we would get married if I grow up ?
Suzy : Yes, like what you have said when YOU grow up, right ? (smiling)
Little boy 2 : Yah ! Noo Rih don’t you dare still my most beautiful unnie, she’s already mine arasso ?!
Suzy : Aigoo, you still have time to joke and fight, you two come here.(Suzy hugged the two child)
All of them : chinjja, Suzy-yah you’re really beautiful so the guy that is destined to you would be really, really lucky.
Suzy : Hahahaha, all of you must be blind and kidding.
THEY ALL HUGGED EACH OTHER.
 
[Suzy’s POV] ~
 
Suddenly I felt Noo Rih (Noo Rih is a sickly child which Suzy had taken care of in 1 year) still hugging me, then when I take off his hands then face him with me, he was now already weak, pale and is about to collapse
Ajumma : Suzy! Quick! Save my son, please, please. ( She is panicking)
Of course I shouldn’t panicked especially I’m a nurse and as a nurse I would experience more things like this in the future so I gotta use to it.
I checked Noo Rih but I found he is in critical stage; we don’t have enough equipment here in the site so I decided to take him in the hospital, but it’s too unlucky that our service car was broke.
In myself I started to get panicked but I have to be strong and hide it especially to Noo Rih’s umma who has a high expectation from me and because I don’t want him to end up like my sister.
IN THE ROAD
Gosh it is even hard to get a taxi here I hope there were some who would pass by.
There it goes the first car I feel relieve as I carry Noo Rih, but I noticed that something wrong, the driver is in the state of being unconscious but I still take courage to stop the car because it was between life and death battle for me.
The driver get out of his car then shouted at me, “Yah ! Di jillae?(in Korean DO YOU WANNA DIE?)”
Excuse me? Could we get into your car it was an emer……
“What do you think of me a taxi or ambulance? Don’t you see my car it is so expensive, huh?!”
I’m getting mad but I still control myself to make an excuse again.
Just please give us a ride he is now in critical condition, then I noticed a name tag attaches from his polo
Dr. Jang Woo Young of Seoul Hospital. I was about to talk when he mumbled again.            
“I repeat my car is not a taxi nor an ambulance, so don’t bother me ! Get out of the way ! I’m in the bad mood !” the guy shouted.
Jiyeon unnie was also about to talk but I stopped her.
I am now mad! He talks to me like I’m an idiot. I also shout “Mun di sekki ! (in Korean means jerk) you’re the most evil person I’ve ever met, don’t you have any conscience nor have mercy? Nap po neum ! You’re even a doctor you supposed to help us but instead you rejected us !!!!!!!!!!! I wish and curse you to met an accident right away !!
He just laughed then drove off.
I was about to cry but I don’t want them to see me cry especially Noo Rih and his mother.
Luckily there is another car and now it was a taxi. We quickly go inside the taxi and told the driver to take us to the hospital.
 
[WooYoung POV] ~
 
DRIVING IN THE ROAD
Ottohkhae (in Korean What am I going to do)? Dara saranghae ha ji man wae? Why did you broke up with me ?
I already told you that I’m willing to change but you still choose to break up with me.
As I drove in the road I’m really not okay as if I’m physically present but mentally absent because Dara broke up with me. While driving I saw someone who is waving hand as it means NEED HELP it is now dark so I could not see clearly. She’s a girl carrying a child I think her that is her child.
I stopped my car and shouted, “Yah ! Di jillae?” “ I’m really not in the mood and so exhausted from the work and the break up.
She said politely to me “Excuse me? Could we get into your car it was an emer…… but I cut her off.
“What do you think of me a taxi or ambulance? Don’t you see my car it is so expensive, huh?!”
She was shocked of what I said but still she made an excuse, I also noticed her looking at my polo then she saw my name and my profession.
She was about to talk again when I said “ I repeat my car is not a taxi nor an ambulance, so don’t bother me ! Get out of the way ! I’m in the bad mood !”
I know that she was already mad . Then she also shout to me “Mun di sekki ! (in Korean means jerk) you’re the most evil person I’ve ever met, don’t you have any conscience nor have mercy? Nap po neum ! You’re even a doctor you supposed to help us but instead you rejected us !!!!!!!!!!! I wish and curse you to met an accident right away !!
I just laughed then drove off.
But as I drove off I feel so hurt of what she said, she was wrong I want to shout it out, I’m not that kind of person it’s just I’m really not okay. Back to reality I’m still hurt because of you Dara I have to find way to get you back!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Someone help me how to put images, background and the main image.
( I couldn't get the url ? All the images that I want to display was already saved to my computer but I cannot see the url). 
I hope someone could tell me what to do, I'm new to this. Thank you. And sorry for trouble.
Feel free to comment, and please support me =).