Nice to meet you Dr. Handsome

Pretending is a Game !!!
 
IN THE HOSPITAL
 
[Suzy’s POV] ~
 
I am in mixed emotion first I’m still mad I cannot recover from what happened a while, I can’t believe him, he’s a doctor who supposedly help us but he don’t even respect us and just left. He’s really an idiot if I’m really not in that kind of situation I would have bullied him and beat him to death. I wish I don’t see him anymore just in case it happens he’s dead ! Second I’m out of my mind. I’m really worried about Noo Rih, what if there’s something happened to him, he’s critical I cannot let happen to him what happened to my younger sister before, I would never, never forgive myself if it does. I still did not called umma or JiEun they must be worried of me now but most of all I……
Suzy collapsed…
 
[Author’s POV] ~
 
Suzy collapsed because of over fatigue and work. Jiyeon already called her sis JiEun, because she knows Suzy’s manner and attitude, she cannot forget to call her umma or sis when she’s having overtime or if she’s already going home. Suzy is really kind Jiyeon thought. Suzy’s family rush to the hospital after what they heard.
 
[JiEun’s POV] ~
 
Umma asked me why unnie is not home yet. I’m also worried she supposedly called us by now if she’s having overtime. “ Yahh..JiEun-na I’m asking you” umma asked me again.
Arasso I would call her, but before I dialed her number Jiyeon unnie is calling, then I answer “Yabeosseo unnie ? Why ? Where….I was cut off” She didn’t answer my question instead what I heard is hospital. I rush and told it to my mom. She was so worried and about to cry so did I. We love Suzy unnie so much.
 
[AT THE HOSPITAL]
 
[Suzy’s POV] ~
 
As I open my eye’s it is a bit blurry but a little by little I can see clearly. I am inside a room lying in the bed, and then I see JiEun, umma, appa, Jiyeon unnie and Noo Rih’s mom. I gently got up from the bed I still feel weak. All of them asks me what do I feel but even I’m not well I still said I’m fine( it is my really attitude pretending ok even I’m not). I tried hard to stand, luckily I didn’t fall then I told them I just want to go somewhere. All of them opposed me but umma waved her hand signals to let me go, because she already knows where I will go. I run so hard I even fall then bumped into a tall, handsome guy, he must be a doctor here. He help me to get up, she told me to be careful then he noticed that I’m wearing a patient clothes and told me again “ You’re a patient you should rest” but I answered him “ I just need to go to the chapel.” He guide and lead me there then told me again “ After this, go back to your room” I answered again “ Yes, I bowed and thank him.”
I go inside the chapel, there’s also someone who is there he’s a guy but I did not pay attention to him. I went to sit then I prayed so hard. I wish to God that save Noo Rih and help him to fight his unknown disease. I also prayed to him that don’t let happen to him what happened to my sister also I wish that my real family is happy even I’m not with them, even they left me so early I hope they guide me as I go along with the battle of my life. I wish their happy with you God. And also blessed my family now, You know that my real parents and my parents as of now were really good friends and they were really good persons. Even You get my real family that early, they were followed by good ones. Also my Uncle Hee Joon blesses him O’Lord even we’re apart I missed him so much he also serves as my dad I wish I could now visit him just guide him please. And last let me have the job I’m waiting for since then, please Lord..I didn’t notice I already cried so hard but silently. I thank God after that I run as fast as I can to know what Noo Rih’s condition is.
 
[Woo Young’s POV] ~
 
I stayed so long inside the chapel, which I don’t even notice because of the pain I felt. All I prayed to God is to help me get Dara back for me. That’s the only word goes out in my mouth. As I pray I noticed someone go inside the chapel now there’s not only me who’s aiming of your help I said to God. Then this words “God I hope You both helped us with our own problems” it just slipped from my mouth without me noticing. When I was about to look who’s that someone, I just saw the door swinging, but I just didn’t mind it. I got up then went home.
 
 
[Suzy’s POV] ~
 
When I got back in my room I ask all of them how’s Noo Rih? But they just look at me. I ask again in high tone “What’s the condition of Noo Rih PLEASE just answer me?” Noo Rih’s mom tap my shoulder then hugged me, she said that “Noo Rih is fine now thanks to you Suzy for all, also the doctor wanted to see you” I jump as high as I can, then I ask “why me ?” She answered she also don’t know.
 
[Suzy’s Mom]
 
I can see how kind my daughter is. I really thank God for giving me her. Although we’re not blood related but at least I know she was my best friend’s daughter though she did not really comes out from me but she was my daughter from my heart and also to my best friend who lend her daughter to me, to let me love her and to let me feel how caring and loving your daughter is. I also thank God for giving me JiEun she was completely Xerox copy of Suzy when it comes to manner the only thing she differs from her is being hasty, but I’m happy for having them. They were enough to make me happy.
 
[Suzy’s POV]
 
When I open the door I see the doctor I bumped with just a while ago. He ask me why I am at his office, then I got confused, but I answered him “Noo Rih’s mom told me to go here because you said to him you want to meet me, am I right?” Then she looked sharply at me then laughed. “Yah!! What’s funny then I rub my face look at my dress but he talk “ Ahaha, don’t worry it’s not about your face, I was just shocked that you were the nurse who took care of Noo Rih for a whole year. You must be Suzy?”  I answered back “Yes, I’m the one! What’s with the shock expression, or you just can’t believe, I’m getting annoyed.” “Oops, sorry for that, you’re just that beautiful for me” he said. I’m Dr. Ok Taecyeon sorry for late introducing.
As a matter of fact I’m not shocked of what you said. Thanks for the compliment then I blushed. “You’re pretty confident huh!” he said then laugh. “By the way I call you here because I want to personally thank and praised you for what have you done for Noo Rih, because of the care and medicines she receives from you, he was now completely okay and it’s all thanks to you you’re a great nurse and. But just a moment ago…I was cut off. “It was just by the change of the weather so don’t worry just stop mumbling now.” Actually I’m hoping to be one of the employee in this hospital I’m just waiting for their call. He smiled then opened the door for me but I bumped with the glass beside the door, aishh! It’s so embarrassing. But then I still smile, thanks and bow to him. As I walk back I admit that he’s handsome. kekekeke ^^
 
[Taecyeon’s POV]
 
Someone opened the door when I looked up, I saw the girl whom I bumped with a while a ago, then I ask her why is she here ? She answered me and said “Noo Rih’s mom told me to go here because you said to him you want to meet me, am I right?” I looked at her sharply; I’m really amazed at her unique, innocent and beautiful face. Then she shouts “Yah!!” Ooh, I came back to reality. I called her because I just want to thank and praise her for being such a good nurse, especially for Noo Rih. After our conversation I smiled as I opened the door for her so she could go out now, but I was shocked when she bumped at the glass beside the door, I was about to laugh but I don’t want her to be embarrassed so I just smiled, she rubbed her head then she smile, thank and bow to me. She walk as fast as she can I know she was so embarrassed. I sit at my chair then suddenly laugh, I don’t know but from the moment I met that girl I couldn’t get her out of mind. She seems different among the girl I know. There’s a part of her that make me more interested, not only that she’s very beautiful but I think it was her clumsiness and cute action. “Haha, I have to know her more, I dun no but I think it was love at first sight, I wish she could work here, ahaha I’ve got a solution, hmmm?”
 
[Suzy’s POV] ~
 
Omo, Suzy—yah, (slapping her cheeks), I don’t have a crush on him, ANIOOOOO!!! I want to scream it out loud but I can’t. I went back in my room only my family was there, they all smiled at me. I’m a bit shocked then JiEun walk towards me, she whispered “Unnie, how’s the doctor (she grinned in annoying way)”, Umma followed “My Suji—what do you think of him, isn’t he’s too handsome?” Then appa “ Suji don’t you think you two fit well, you’re beautiful, he’s handsome, you’re a nurse and he’s a doctor and maybe he could help you to get a job here ? (Jyp shows his tantalizing eye). “Yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! All of you must be crazy, I don’t like him and I had no intention too. So could all you stop dreaming, remember my motto TRUE LOVE CAN WAIT, and I already applied here I’m just waiting for their call.” “But Suji “Umma still insists but I cut her off “Umma no buts and but get it?”
“Aigoo that’s why I love my Suji she can’t easily fool by someone” umma said then she hugged me.
“Umma your unfair why you’d always praise Suzy unnie” JiEun mumbled and seems jealous.
“Omo my baby get jealous come here” umma said. Then appa also joined us then said “Yah, I’m part of this family too.” We all hugged each other. Being always sweet like this I really feel so lucky, even their not my real family they give me the love, care and the family I am longing for. That’s why I don’t feel so down nor regret that God took my parents at my early aged, because I know God has reasons why he did it and I know my family felt it too.
 
 
[JiEun’s POV]
 
I never got jealous when it was about Suzy unnie and me, because I know umma and appa are fair for us they’re not biased with only one side but I can say they are biased with the two of us. Umma and appa raised me being a good person and whenever I did bad things they would punished me but in a right way that’s why I grow up being kind to everyone. Also for Suzy unnie, she was a natural born beauty and brain, but she is not vain just because she seems perfect at all.
She is just sometimes moody, but we all love her and the part of her I adore most is that she is always confident and calm in any situation even if she does feel anything she won’t show it in front of us. And I missed this moment, this lovey-dovey moment of our family. You can never see my family having arguments rather you would see us always laughing and having fun.
And I forgot umma and appa really loves when both of us sing, they always praised us because we really sang well and we have beautiful voices. And whenever dad told mom “Don’t you think it was a coincidence for the two to have that talent?”But mom would answer dad “Yah! Of course they’re my child, ours” Dad wouldn’t just talk because they might only fight so he just admit defeated.