Good Pretender Huh! Wanna play with me, Then let’s play a game !?

Pretending is a Game !!!
 
 
[JiEun’s POV] ~
 
Waa, unnie don’t you think it’s nice to dream like that. As far as I know according to some books I have read, that guy in your dream is either your soul mate or husband to be. Omo, I wish I also have a dream like that. But yeah, I think it’s creepy too, because what if one night you dreamed about that again and when you chased him and he turns around, you see him as a ghostly, freaking face. Unnie, do you still dare to sleep? Well I’m just kidding.”Yah! Jieun-ah stop confusing and scaring me.”
“Suzy, Suzy come here follow me.., follow me..(in seductive way)” JiEun said teasingly.
“Aa, keude so you won’t stop?” I said annoyingly
Suzy unnie run after me then tickled me to death, poor me I cannot escape from this giant, we all had fun, almost forgot to the point that we still have to bath, eat and go to work. Umma and appa already shouted to us but we didn’t pay attention. Suddenly the doors room is opened they see us playing together, and then they also joined, our laughter with love filled our room. What an unend happy cycle of our family.
 
[Suzy’s POV] ~
 
Few days had passed already since I made up a story and luckily I’m still safe, but that was also the time I dreamt such a weird thing and I am receiving flowers and chocolates from an unknown person but I still kept it to myself because I would try figure it out first. Jieun tried to advice me but then also tease and scare me. But of course I’m not scared. Because she keeps annoying me I just played and tickled her, but umma and appa also joined with us, well that’s my family’s routine fill every corner of our house with love. We all then finished each business and ready work the time is just exact, but oh no, I’m going to be late, I’m dead. I’m sure that bastard would scold me. I wish he don’t. “JiEun-ah let’s go now! I’m dead late.” I said. “Ne, go outside now” she said. As always my Jieuntle, after all we say goodbye to our parents, umma shouted “You two be careful, saranghae….” We run as fast as we can to reach the highway. She took the cab and I took the bus. When I reach the hospital while walking in the hallway “Yah, Suji-ah why are you so nervous, be calmed inhale, exhale” I said to myself and tossed my head. Well the truth is that I am not nervous about being late, there’s a deeper (putting her two hands in waist) reason and feeling that I don’t know why? But better not to think of it. Some nurses greeted me so did I. I am now in front of his room, inhale, exhale then I knocked on the door and opened it. “Anyeonghaseyo” I said. But when I looked up to him, I smell something fishy, he’s tapping his fingers on his desk one by one on his left hand he holds a piece of paper, I wonder why? But I ignore it and start to talk “Dr. Jang today you have to check this patient in room 30 –“ I was cut off. “When I look at him, Omo he wore an evil grin. What’s up on him?
 
[Wooyoung’s POV] ~
 
Ahemm, Ms…. Bae…. SuJi… right? I said to her. “Neh” she said. I smiled so hard like an evil then I said, you know what?  Early in this morning I went to this room, and I checked the patient before he got discharged and his name is Noo Rih, Kim Noo Rih, not Bae Noo Rih because Bae Noo Rih doesn’t exist! I said in high tone. Her eyes widened like an o_O. I also added and according to your data you’re 19 years old, single and not married. I still managed to calm myself of course she’s still a girl (though I’m playful but I’m not that kind of bashing heads or hurting someone when they did wrong). So what’s with the made up story, the acting and the money? I said calmly. “Because you’re worst, what if that really happen or other else dying also seeks help from you that time!”
“Did you even think of that? Would you still have the guts to call yourself as a doctor? Would you take responsibility? “Right now I am thinking that if I haven’t met you here you won’t dare to feel that feeling when I made up a story, it’s a shame!” She said continuously, I think she’s right but NO she still played and fooled me, and that thing is unacceptable. “You don’t have the right to say those words to me coz you don’t know what I feel that time!” I said to defend myself. “What’s with your feelings, when it comes to work you shouldn’t bring any personal problems in your life!” she said coldly like she has no feelings. I’m shocked but I defend myself again “Yah, but my girlfriend broke up with me; though you said that personal probs. don’t need to get involved in work but still you could feel it unless YOU haven’t still experienced to love and loss someone. I am waiting for her response when there’s something flash and brightened up my mind; I think I could use her as a repay Good Pretender Huh!  Wanna play with me, Then let’s play a game !? I quickly talk” So how would you repay me? My feelings, my time, my conscience, my guilt and my money?” “Mwo ? Are you kidding me, I can pay the money but not now, and who cares about your feelings!?” she said proudly. Aisshh, this girl is really something; I have to think of heavier reason. “No, you need to pay that money now and don’t you know that I could make you out of this hospital?, as I see in your data, this is your 1st experience of work, do you want to lose this work? Th hospital you dreamed and longing for ?.” I said. “But …” I cut her off. “No but and buts” I said. “So what do I have to do?” she said like it’s nothing. At last she bite it, “Just pretend to be my new girlfriend, to make my ex-girlfriend jealous and then when she comes back to me the deal is over” that simple huh!? “Aaa,ne OMO? What did you just say? ANI, I don’t want over my dead body!” she said angrily. But you already asked what to do and say yes and since you’re a good pretender I know you can make it, I said to urge her. “Aishh, I’m dead your right but promise me just pretend! No kiss, no hugs and other gross things that lovers do.”
Finally, “Yes” I respond to her. “I have to go now” she said. But I grabbed her hand and pulled her to me, her soft lips touches mine, shot! “Yah !!!!!!!!!! Igeo mwo? I just make sure that you wouldn’t run away then I show her our picture, kissing each other, “This serves as our contract paper so if you run away this would spread!” She then kicked me and run.
 
(just imagine they really kiss)
 
[Suzy’s POV] ~
 
I was out of mind, why did I agree, maybe I felt fear, I don’t know after all I just run away, run as fast as I can, I feel like I’m not in my real world. I went to the hospital’s garden, there I cried so much. Aissh, Wooyoung you’re bastard! Bastard! Mun ddi sekki! You even managed to steal my first kiss and threatened me to spread it if I run away. Ottokhae? How dare you? I said this while throwing tantrums on the grass. I think my whole world stops, but no matter what I still have to fight. He’s just Jang Wooyoung, I think I could talk to Taecyeon after our deal to give me other work. Speaking of him someone patted my shoulder, it’s him. “Omo, why does my angel crying?” he said. “Did someone hurt you tell me, or did Woo---?” I cut him off. “Ani, it’s not like that I just remember my real parents and my sister.” “Aa, ne.” he said. He asks about that thing so I tell him my story that my parents died when I was young and my sister is still missing. He comforts me like a soft pillow, so I lay on his chest and let me rest there for a while.
 
 
[Wooyoung’s POV] ~
 
I followed her, I don’t know why? As if my feet was automatically let me follow her and it also feels weird. She’s so cute crying at the same time throwing tantrums on those poor grasses, I just want her to let it out after that I would comfort her, and let her realize that I’m not that bad. I am about to walk when I see Taecyeon approach her. They seem to get along well, it really feels weird. And the part where I really get annoyed was that she lay on Taec’s chest. Aisshh I said to myself, but I also think that why I got affected it’s not you Woo you should annoy her more. I pinch my cheeks and said you already had Taec on your side I have to go now.
=(
 
 
 
 
Wohoo, I think it was intense !
So here’s an update, the real battle would begin.
Keep subscribing and give comment.
Thanks to all those supporting me, jjang !