You ?!!

Pretending is a Game !!!
                                                                   
[Suzy’s POV]
 
My phone is ringing so I broke their hug, when I answer it “Yabeosseo is this Bae Suzy-ssi ?” a woman asks.
“Ne, I’m Bae Suzy wae?” “I’m from Seoul National Hospital” the woman said.
My eyes widened and my family was just looking at me (with a Question mark expression).
I didn’t answer so she continues talking “Can you come here tomorrow morning to get your result?”
Ne, ne I would I said. Then she added “Be ready for tomorrow because you might not accept it” then she hung up.
The joy inside my heart turned into a bit nervous feeling. Umma and appa asks me then I told them. They just say to me don’t worry and they recalled to me our family motto IF THERE’S LIFE THERE’S HOPE, IF YOU CANNOT THERE IS MORE, SO AJA! AJA! FIGHTING!!! Then we all laughed.
 
 
[Author’s POV]
 
Suzy got discharged at the hospital after they paid her bills. But before they leave they went too Noo Rih’s room. Her mother told them that Noo Rih still has to stay for a couple of days. Jiyeon left after Suzy collapse because she has to do work. Suzy know that. As they go home they prepare a lot of healthy foods for Suzy. Suzy just rest and kept thinking for tomorrow she don’t know but she doesn’t anything like what she felt a while ago. For her it’s just normal.
 
TOMORROW MORNING IN SEOUL NATIONAL HOSPITAL
 
[Suzy POV]
 
This is it by the way I never feel nervous in this kind of situation. So I am confident like for me if I got accepted it’s okay if not it’s okay too. Actually I’m just strong outside but weak inside that’s the real me. And I don’t show my real feelings in front of many people even my family. Let’s say I’m good at pretending.
Someone called my name “Bae Suzy-ssi your turn?” “Ne,” I answered. When I go inside the room I see the head doctor and give me my result. I’m a bit shocked he supposed to say at least a word but it turns nothing so I just excused for a moment then slowly take out the paper, I am shocked, I jumped as high as I can. I can’t control myself I am so happy this is the first time I showed my emotions in front of many people. Then I came back to reality. I tossed my head and said to myself “Yah! Suzy pabo aniya, that’s not you!” But I couldn’t help myself I think it’s just because all of my efforts and hard work were not wasted and I can now help my family especially uncle Hee Joon. The head doctor said “You’re obviously happy; by the way I want to congratulate you.”
I said jeongmal gamsahamnida(정말감사함니다). I was about to bow when he talked again “ By the way I want to add this I know you’re really a good child, among the hundred examinees you’re the only who passed the examination”, he also said that I don’t have to be interviewed then the next day is my first day of work.
After that I leave and bow to him but I asked his assistant nurse who would lead me out the hospital, “why is that only me who passed.”
He started talking he said that all nurses and doctors here were really smart; he added that I’m lucky enough because I’m just a voluntary nurse who doesn’t experienced working in a hospital and I just work for 1 year. Then he told me his story. He work 4 years in other hospital before getting admitted here and now he work here for a year. He told me that it’s really hard to got here like you need to find way on how would insert yourself inside the small hole of the needle, and it’s not yet finish he added. After you got here you have to take the monthly evaluation examination for 1 year, this proves if you are really great and for you to become a registered nurse here. Actually it’s was just a test on how deserving you are to be in this hospital. They would also checked your school background to see your yearly evaluation and how high the grades you got. By the way I’m the one who was told to check your background it doesn’t shocked when I saw your result because you’re  really intelligent when I saw all your grades unlike me who worked so hard just to got here. “Were here now” he said then he added “I just wish you luck, Aja ! Aja ! Fighting!” I bowed to him and said “Komowo” After that I left.
 
[Taecyeon’s POV]
 
Whoa! Appa I’m really amazed of her, I didn’t know that she was that smart, I don’t even notice it (because she’s too beautiful he added in his mind). Jinguk-ah I started to smell something fishy my father said then he cough ahemm. Ahnyi appa I said forcefully it’s just that she could be a big help in the hospital. Aigoo, then why did you ask me if I could help her? Huh? Yah appa! I did asked but you don’t even help her just a bit I my father defense himself “because I’m a fair person even I’m your father and in fact she passed the qualification but I need to know her more.” I’m curious but I know my father then we both laughed. Then I said to dad that she could be Woo young’s assistant nurse because her assistant before got pregnant so that she resigned. He quickly agreed.
I called Woo young.
 
[Woo young’s POV]
 
Aishh, this was a completely mess. My life, my love and even my room it was messed up, and why the heck that my asst. nurse got pregnant? I don’t even know where to get a new one to play and flirt with, ommo I need to change and I would promise that for Dara’s sake. Suddenly my phone rang it was Taecyeon, “Yah Taec could you get me a new asst.?!” I said. Then he said “ Hey man ! Calm down, don’t worry just don’t miss the next day?” then he hung up. He doesn’t even let me speak, your dead when I see you Ok Taecyeon. And mwa ? mwah what with the next day, aishh he is really mysterious why do I have a cousin like him ?
 
Suzy’s Home
 
[Suzy’s POV]
 
Hahaha, I want to surprised them but in other way.
I opened the door umma, appa and Jieun were waiting for me.
They were confused because my face seemed blank. They all asked me why but I don’t even speak a bit.
Then dad said IF THERE’S LIFE THERE’S HOPE, IF YOU CANNOT THERE IS MORE, SO AJA! AJA! FIGHTING!!!
But I just cover my face using my hands they were now all worried. They let me sit in the sofa, when umma is about to comfort me I started laughing. Umma hit my shoulder, yah! yah! yah! I knew this, I knew this you Lee Bae Su Ji you’re always a great pretender Umma said but then she hugged me. JiEun and Appa urging me to tell them what really happen. I told them what happen they’re all in shocked expression, ahaha I laugh but they suddenly go back to normal. Appa said “What to be shocked after all you’re always like that.” Umma and JiEun agreed. “But, why are your expressions like that hmmm?” I said. “ Ani” umma then said in denial way. “Ehhh ?” I also said in that way, then Appa said “It’s just because we don’t expect that you’ll become intelligent because I never thought you would inherit that factor of me.” Umma hit Appa in the head “Aigoo, my yeobo has such that thick face tsks! tsk!, she’s not even your real daughter and I remember before that you always failed in examination day.” I and JiEun cut them already before something happened, but we know umma and appa were always like this but they never ended up fighting.
 
[JiEun’s POV] ~
 
I am so happy for Suzy unnie, I was about to envy her but I am always open-minded. Suzy unnie was perfect for me outside like she’s indeed very beautiful, tall, cute, has skin as white as snow, also her innocent face made her glow most and especially her inside appearance that she is very kind, understanding, caring, lovely and sweet, although she’s a bit clumsy sometimes, but what I hate her most is that she always love to pretends which always make me and my parents worried. Suzy unnie knows about this because I’m always open to her, like I said we don’t keep secrets nor hiding bad feeling for each other, but the great thing about her she wasn’t mad after all instead she said “Sorry, I’ll try my best to remove that manner of mine.” I just smile because Su Ji unnie always take responsible. She don’t want other people get blamed especially those who are close to here instead she would took the blame for something she didn’t even do. She’s always like that, Aishh! She always gives me goose bumps.
 
[Author’s POV] ~
 
Because of Suzy’s success they all went to their restaurant where they celebrate, they stay there as the restaurant close. While JYP is driving Suzy and JiEun sing the new song of Miss A (밋스에이) Goodbye Baby.
Good bye baby, good bye
dwi doraseo geudaero apeuro gamyeon dwae
amureon maldo, haji malgo, idaero sarajyeo juneun geoya, Oh
Good bye, baby good bye
jeulgeo wosseo jaemi isseot dago saenggak halge
geureoni yeogi, kkaji hagi, neoye shoneun ije kkeut nan geoya
Baby good bye, good bye
JYP then laugh, Aigoo my daughters were really a good singer, why don’t you just become a singer so you could join the group of Miss A or 2en1 or just become solo artist. “Appa” we said in unison. “Arasso, arasso I would not talk now.” JYP dreamed to be a popular and great singer before but he don’t succeed because his father want him to become a chef, though he regret it but still thankful of what he have now his family including Suzy.
The next day
[Suzy’s POV]
JiEun knocked at the door then she said meal time. “Arasso, just go first” I said. I am really excited by now, but of course I won’t show it in front of them, so I pinched my cheek first before going out of my room. I am shock to see JiEun being such a beautiful girl but I hide my expression instead I “Aigoo I sense something my JiEuntle seems to be so beautiful, yah! Do you have a date? Who’s the lucky guy hmmmn?” “Yah ! Unnie your exaggerating, since you already found a job I also have too, it’s was really boring being stuck in the house and in the cake shop so Unnie I will try my best!!! Aja! JiEun said. “Ne, that’s right I thought you would just have a date, you’re dead if you did that, and I know you’re smart as me so go, go, go! I said, then umma interrupt “it’s meal time” she said. As always we eat happily. Umma and appa were so happy on how I protect and teach my sister that’s why JiEun grown up so kind. After the meal JiEun and I left waving our hands to ours parent. At the bus stop were we changing destination JiEun took a cab but I took a bus.
[JiEun’s POV] ~
I think I have said this a hundred times but I want to say this again How lucky I am to have Suzy unnie on my side, though were really not sisters but I want say it out loud that she is the BEST SISTER in this world. I hope she would be happy now and also it’s the time for me seek my happiness by now so we both could enjoy our life.
At the Hospital
[Suzy’s POV] ~
This is it. I enter on the entrance door; I want to ask if they knew the asst. of the head nurse, omo  ! I even forgot to ask his name I’m such a pabo, tsk ! Then someone called my name “Bae Suzy-ssi” I turned around and see that handsome doctor again. “Ahmm, doctor..?”I speak questionable. He quickly answered “Dr. Ok, Ok Taecyeon but simply called me Doc. Taec, because all of them call me that way.” “Arasso” I said. He explained everything to me that I have to be an asst. nurse of his friend also a doctor. He also gives me the uniform I have to use then he told me the way to get the room of my new boss. He said sorry to me, because he can’t even guide me due to the tons of work waiting for him, but I replied him “It’s just okay you don’t have to, I understand and also I’m not a child anymore.” I sense that he’s a bit shocked but then she thanks me then he excused to back to work.
[Taecyeon’s POV] ~
I can see her now, the beautiful lady who made my heart melt at first sight. We talk, ahmm not actually talk but a I can say work talk, I explained everything to her, she’s a fast learner and good follower, but I’m no way to be shocked she’s intelligent maybe a genius I said to myself, but what shocks me is that after I said this words “I am sorry Suzy-ssi, because I can’t even guide you due to the tons of work waiting for me” but then she replied me this way “It’s just okay you don’t have to, I understand and also I’m not a child anymore.” I didn’t think that behind her beautiful and innocent face she seems not innocent, she is very blunt and straightforward which made me feel more interesting about her.
[Suzy’s POV] ~
I’m all done and now I’m in way through my boss room. I don’t know what I feel but my heart feels tremendous that there might dangerous happen, or a strong storm waits for me, but I tried to void that feeling. At last I’m here now in the front door, I don’t know but I just knock then someone said “Come in” I go inside but this voice seemed familiar I said to myself. I can’t see him because of his chairs position but I know he’s a boy. “Don’t you know that you’re 5 mins. 27 sec. late ?” he said calmly. I’m annoyed of what he said but I still answer him calmly but in teasing way “Omo, sorry my boss, I’m just new here and I’m not familiarize yet so sorry because I’m not perfect like what you think!” I know he gets annoyed that’s why he turned his chairs facing me.
Yah! Neoh? What are you doing here? We said in unison.
Oh! Miss tattle (talkative) we meet again, what a coincidence Woo young said.
Don’t tell me you’re my boss to be? I said in a shocked expression
So you are my new asst., how great he said in an irritating expression.
Which make me more irritated and angry.
 
“Ottokhae? Yah! Neoh? Wae ? Why it has to be you?” I said then I walk toward him then I hit and kick him.
“ Yah, Igeo buya ? It hurts, aww, aww !” He said while I’m hitting him.
“I am sorry if I didn’t help you and your child but I didn’t mean it, trust me” he said.
I stop hitting him, I am about to laugh about what he said, he thought that Noo Rih’s my child, but suddenly something pop-up in my mind.
“Keude, that’s why I am hitting you!” then I cried so hard (but I am laughing inside especially when I see his expression). “Yah? Did I say something wrong?” he asked. And now he’s attitude becomes different.
“ Yes, you are don’t you know that my child is gone, he’s dead! He’s dead! And when I see you again it reminds me that day, because you didn’t help us he died!!!” I continued crying but inside laughing.
His expression becomes differ and differ and I can see how guilty and how he feel sorry.
Then he hugged and comforts me. This scene is so awkward but I can use this so that he would pay for what he did including money, ahahaha.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I feel so sad =(( because I still haven't receive any commnt yet..
Pls. comment and subscribe please...
Thank You .