Made up Story !

Pretending is a Game !!!
[Woo young’s POV] ~
 
I am so shocked when I see her. I don’t know what to do when I heard what she said would I blame myself another problem I said, I really feel sorry I didn’t mean this to happened after I chased them away that night I even a while. Was it my fault, did I really kill some ones child and now his mother is in front of me, and would work as my asst. There were so many conclusions pops in my mind. She keeps crying so I comfort her. She’s the first girl I hugged again after I broke up with my girlfriend. I really feel guilty, but then I still act cool, cool in gentleman way.
 
[Suzy’s POV] ~
 
“Ahh, Na reul gwaenchana” I said then he breaks the hug. I am just waiting for him to offer or say something, this is it I said to myself because he was about to talk. “What do you want me to do?” he asked. “Neh ?? Molla.” I said but he pulled something on his back, a wallet?! BINGO!!! He gets money from his wallet then give it to me at first I refused but he put it in my hand. Though I don’t really intend to do this but I really want him to pay for not helping and not respecting us. This is my first day but it seems nothing he don’t let me work, he just want me stay in his room and rest. All the works that were in charge of me were all done by him. I am just like a princess woahh, and then I grinned.
 
[Woo young’s POV] ~
 
It’s the first time I’ve treat an asst. nurse in a good manner. Every asst. nurse I handled cannot take the bad attitude I showed to them. Sometimes I just hugged them or kissed them but not in the lips that’s why no one stayed so long to work for me. I would just only do that to the person I love and she’s Dara my first and only love. But this girl she’s just the fourth woman (considering my mom, my grandma and Dara) I’ve ever treat this good. Maybe I just feel guilty. Aishh, I do all the work including her, so I am very tired. Then someone knocked at the door, but she opened the door. Maybe she senses that I’m already tired. Taecyeon appeared “Hi Woo!” and “How’s your first day Suzy-ssi?” Taecyeon asked. “It’s great, my boss is really treating me good, right Dr. Jang?” She said then she looked at me sharply. Does this mean I have to agree? So I just say “Yes.”But why did she have to look at me like that? Just never mind, but wait they know each other already? Ever since, Taec won’t meddle about having my new asst., but now he even recommend her to be my asst., aissh why did I just notice that by now?!
 
[Taecyeon’s POV] ~
 
I can use this free time to see my angel. I just notice that I can’t see her around so I just decide to visit her in Woo young’s room and I’m afraid Woo young might do something to her. I knocked at the door, there I see my angel smiling brightly which made me feel like I am really floating in heaven. Then I see Woo young look tired “Hi Woo!” I said, then I also asked Suzy “How’s your first day Suzy-ssi?” “It’s great, my boss is really treating me good, right Dr. Jang?” She said. I feel relieved but the same time confused this is the first time I heard someone said well when it comes to Woo young. But it’s better rather than hearing bad. “Suzy-ssi you’re called in the office.” Taecyeon said. Her eyes widened, then she asked “Wae, what I have done?” “Don’t you worry just follow me” I said. “Would you mind Woo?” “Ani, you already said, she have to go.” “Just go Miss Suzy” he said to Suzy and me.
 
[Suzy’s POV] ~
 
While walking at the hallway I was thinking, I never thought that he would be good to me but never mind. I already get money and the price isn’t bad I would give this to Noo Rih’s mom. Omo, Noo Rih mianhatta I don’t intend to say things that bad I hope you understand me, because of this I didn’t notice that Doc Taec is with me and his talking to me, I just notice it when he repeat his question “ Did Woo really treat you well ?” I glance at him for a moment then “Ye..Yes” I said. We’re here now he said then he just leave a deep look at me.
 
At the office
[Author’s POV] ~
 
Suzy knocked at the door first then went inside the office. There she sees the head nurse who always looks happy. He seems so kind Suzy said. I really misunderstood him on my 1st impression on him. Bae Suzy-ssi I called you here because I have to tell you something. Suzy was a bit nervous, and then the head nurse starts to talk, I don’t know if you already knew this but you were the nurse we were all waiting since last year. Eh..? Suzy said in shock expression. The head nurse explained that in Suzy’s level she should be a doctor not a nurse but she couldn’t blame Suzy for what she chose, it was just that Suzy is so intelligent to just become a nurse. Suzy your school recommended you to us last year, your school really praised you for all what have you done, and they even told us that you’re even smarter to some of their doctor students. How sad that you choose to be a nurse. And now I received a call from your school they apologize for what happened because they let you first to become a volunteer nurse before entering the real world and it’s great you know, because that’s what the real nurse.
After the conversation Suzy head back to Woo young’s office, because Taecyeon still have to finish what he have to.
 
[Suzy’s POV] ~
 
Woo young look at me as I sit on the sofa. “Mrs. Bae right you looked tired, what happened to you?” he asked in annoying way. I am shocked of what he said. “Mwo ?Mrs. Bae? Ahh, keude”  I said and I am shocked yet want to burst in laugh to irritate him but I remember why he called me Mrs. Bae, because he thought that I already had a child, but I rashly answered him so it wouldn’t be obvious “Yah! Why do you have to call me Mrs. Bae? Just simply Suzy.”  Gosh I almost forgot. He looked at me confusingly, seems that he don’t believe me. But instead he just asked about Noo Rih and about my husband. Gosh! I thought he would change the topic but he make it more worst, aishh why did he have to bring that topic? I am nervous that time and my hands were cold as ice but I still pretend and started talking “No, I don’t have husband. I’m a single mother so I’m the only one who raised my child.” “Ugh... I see but how could it be (confusing look)? You did have a child by your own self, ahaha, that’s funny.” he said teasingly. “Yah! Pabo aniya?” I shouted. “Of course my child has a father, but after he knows that I’m pregnant and he’s the father, he ran away and didn’t take his responsibility to me and to my child.” I said, but in my mind, I really want to burst in laugh and duh, it’s hard to made up story, but anyway I did manage to get money from him, kekeke (evil grin). “Sorry for that, It’s just next time when you’re telling a story make sure you had all the details on it. As of now the way you tell your story could be compare to a child. He said. “Arasso. Arasso why do you always have to against me? I said angrily. “Well that’s me so now you know.” he said,
Then he didn’t ask any questions again instead he told me to arrange all the papers and the things in his desk then he would go now to check his patients. Huh? That simple I said in my mind, after this I off to work better go home and not for him.
 
[Woo young’s POV] ~
 
I didn’t mean to ask those questions I’m just curious about her. I didn’t expect her to suffer and undergo from those sudden situations I feel a bit guilty, but she doesn’t seem so affected? Or maybe she just wants to move on from those sudden tragic happened in her life. Aishh, why do I have feel pity for her, Yah, Jang Woo young it’s not you (slapped and pinched his cheeks). Back to work, but I think she already left when I go back.
 
[Author’s POV] ~
Suzy already left as Woo young think, but she did left a sticky note attached from his desk :
 
 
Woo young just smiled feeling great and overwhelm for the first time again after his broke up.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------
mSuzy1000  >>> thank you so much, I regained energy because of wat hav you said.
Don't worry I will update everytime I have my free time. I really appreciate it...
 
TO OTHER READERS PLS. DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE..
DON'T BE JUST SILENT READERS...
THIS WUD REALLY MAKE ME HAPPY IF YOU DO.. JEONGMAL GAMSAHAMNIDA =))