The Negotiator

When The Sun No Longer Shines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The moment Mr. Chansung stopped in front of the entrance to drop Kyungsoo, he quickly jumped out of the car and hastily made his way into the house and totally ignoring Marianne who was standing at the foyer waiting for Kyungsoo and his husband.

“ Welcome home, Kyungsoo” Marianne greeted him but there was no response from Kyungsoo. She was left puzzled by Kyungsoo’s behaviour.

Kyungsoo then made his way up the stairs to his room. Loud thud can be heard as a result of the footsteps echoing throughout the mansion followed by the sound of door being slammed hard.

“ Baanngg!!!” the sound startled Marianne who was left speechless by Kyungsoo.

“ Oh dear, I wonder what happened?” she murmured to herself while rubbing her chest trying to calm herself down.

As soon as her husband entered the house, she asked him of the situation.

“Dear, what happened to Kyungsoo? Have something happened to him at school? I have never seen him act that way. Even when he is not in his good mood, he never acted like that.”

“Beats me.” Mr Chansung replied. “ Maybe something happened between him and Channie? Who knows? Because both of them come back home crying”

“Do you think they had a fight?”

“Maybe...and I hope it is not that bad. I hate to see those two boys bicker with each other. They are practically like siblings. I seriously have think of Kyungsoo as my own son. Speaking of son, where is Yeollie? Is he okay now?”

“He is in his room. Resting. He said that he is not feeling very well and doesn’t want to be disturbed.”

“Well, let us hope that thing will be okay between those boys. I hope that it is just puberty related thing. You do realised they are basically teenagers now, right? With raging hormone and emotions in turmoil.” Mr Chansung said while moving his hand in circular motion, trying to describe his words.

“ Of course I realised that thing. How time flies. It feels like it’s only yesterday seeing those two playing with each other and now, they are big boys.”

Meanwhile, with Kyungsoo, he is literally crying his heart out inside his room. He cried until he finally fall asleep, with his pillow being drenched in his tears. Sobbing in his sleep, he dreamt of how he slapped Chanyeol and insulted him. The dream keeps on playing again and again until he was awakened from his sleep.

“ Why? Why? Why did I ever utter those word to Chanyeol.“ he said to himself, beating his chest, regretting his words and action.

Then he heard a knock on his door, asking permission to enter. It was Marianne. Slowly opening the door, she was seen with a tray in her hand with covered plate and a glass of strawberry juice.

“Hi Kyungsoo. I made you some ravioli, with marinara beef for the filling, topped with grated parmesan and sprinkled with white truffle oil and also a glass of strawberry juice for you, my little cutie pie.” Marianne explained the dishes to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter