The Housekeeper

When The Sun No Longer Shines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Well…it seems that both of my cutie pie are getting along again.” Marianne said as she watches those two kids feeding each other with scones.

“Yes we are aunty, who knew that Yeollie would take a very long time sulking at me.”

“Well, you were the one asking for it.” Chanyeol retorted. Pouting and acting all cute.

“I know and I am very sorry for what I have done.” Kyunngsoo replied in a remorse tone being in deep regret over the mean things he has uttered to Chanyeol.

“I promise that I won’t hurt your feeling ever again.” He continued.

“I am sorry too Kyunggie because I made you cry.”

Hearing those two not-so-little boys apologizing to each other and whispering sweet words to one another made Marianne really touched. She is also proud and grateful for having these two boys in her life; proud because she has raised two nice and sweet kid and grateful to the Lord at the same time for being able to watch those two grows together. Without her realizing, tears are rolling down her cheeks. These are tears of joy. Tears of gratitude. Tears of pure bliss.

Suddenly, there was silence in the atmosphere.

“Mom…why are you crying?” Chanyeol asked.

“Yes aunty, why are you crying? Did I say anything that hurt your feeling?” Kyungsoo asked, being the innocent child he is.

“No..no. It’s nothing. I am just happy to see you two get along now. I was worried about you two for these past days. Both of you are just locking yourself inside the room and avoiding each other. I am very glad you two are back together.” Marianne expressed her feeling while wiping her tears.

“We are sorry mom for making you worry.”

“Yes aunty, we are really sorry for making you worry of us. I promise it won’t happen again”

“I am sure you won’t. After you finish all these, please go take your shower. Both of you. I know that you haven’t brushed your teeth yet, you two dirty little boys.” Marianne joked as she pinched her nose, pretending that those two little boys were smelly.

“And after that, you two have to help me prepare for lunch. I’ll be cooking your favorite dish for lunch.”

“Yeay!!!” both of the boys screamed in joy before heading toward the east wing of the mansion where the Neptune Suite is located, owning the largest bathroom in the entire mansion: and not forget that it is the room of Kyungsoo’s parent.

 “Oh boy…looks like there will be a lot of cleaning works that need to be done after those two finish shower. I really pity you Isabelle.” Marianne said sympathetically looking towards the said girl.

          

Hearing that, Isabelle just sigh. Or maybe she can drag Sebastian and Indrani into the mess.

“Well, Ms. Marianne, if I am going to hell, I know exactly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter