The Red Sky

When The Sun No Longer Shines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After his fight with Chanyeol at the mini garden, Kyungsoo went with Jongin to have lunch with him. However, he seems to have lost his appetite due to the guilt that he is feeling inside him. His stomach feels like they  are spinning inside. Even just by smelling those foods make him feels like throwing up. He was haunted. Haunted by those despicable act that he has done. Haunted by those disgusting words that came out from his mouth. All his life he has never raised a hand on someone. All his life he has never insulted someone. Not to Chanyeol. Especially to Chanyeol.

“Kyungsoo, what’s wrong? Why aren’t you eating? Didn’t you say you wanted to eat ham sandwich? “ Jongin asked while trying to feed Kyungsoo with the sandwich that he had bought for him.

“It’s nothing… I guess I just lost my appetite.” He replied with fake smile, pretending as if nothing happened.

“Well, I guess more for me then since you don’t want it. Are you really sure you don’t want these. It’s good you know.” Jongin asked for the last time while he waved the ham sandwich for assurance.

“Yes Jongin. You can finish the sandwich if you want to. I’m not in the mood to eat. I’m not feeling very well.” He said in a low tone.

“What? Really? Do you need to go see the school nurse? I can take you there if you want.” Jongin stopped munching his food when he heard Kyungsoo said that he is not feeling very well.

“No, I don’t need to. I’m sure I will be fine. Besides, I need  to go back to class. I have something to do.” Kyungsoo said as he stand up from the bench.

“Oh. Wait for me. Let me walk you to class.”

“Never mind Jongin, just finish your lunch. I can walk there on  my own. Besides, I want to be alone.” Kyungsoo rejected Jongin’s offer.

“Okay. If that’s what you want.”

So Kyungsoo left Jongin who was still sitting on the bench trying to finish his lunch.

“What have I done? Why did I say those things? I am such a fool, I need to see Chanyeol and apologize to him. I’m sure that he will forgive me. He never hold grudge against anyone. I hope he will forgive me.”

He keeps walking towards his class as those things keep on playing in his mind.

But the moment he entered his class, he saw that Chanyeol’s seat was empty and he was nowhere to be found. Thinking that Chanyeol has not yet return to class, he returned to his own seat. As he was sitting, he keeps on thinking about the things that he will say to Chanyeol. But even when the bell is about to ring soon, Chanyeol still hasn’t return. He decided to ask Junmyeon and Sehun about Chanyeol.

“Junmyeon, has you seen Chanyeol?” he called to Junmyeon, hoping that he might have some clues of Chanyeol’s where about.

“No, I haven’t seen him since recess. Oh! I almost forgot. Did he went to see you just now? Because he said that he was going to see you. At least that’s what he said before storming out from the class.” J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter