The Confession

When The Sun No Longer Shines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin has been waiting for Kyungsoo since 6.00 a.m. in the morning in the school compound. He has been waiting for Kyungsoo for about half an hour. He is now just like the girls who used to be waiting for him so early in the morning. It’s not like they stopped waiting for him. It’s just that he has joined the so called “Early Birds Club.” And this time he is waiting for Kyungsoo.

“Kyungsoo, can we talk?” Jongin asked Kyungsoo as he stepped his foot in the school compound.

“Sure, why not? What is it that you want to talk about?” Kyungsoo asked him.

“No, I mean alone. Can I talk to you in private? Just the two of us.” He said in a low tone. Fidgeting.

“What is it that you want to talk to Kyungsoo about?” Chanyeol interfered. “What is so private that you want to talk to Kyungsoo in private? Are you planning something bad?” Chanyeol keeps bombarding Jongin with questions as if he is an interrogation officer.

Kyungsoo chuckled at the sight of Chanyeol trying to squeeze some answer out of Jongin. “Yeollie…stop that. You are scaring him. Now you are acting just like Mrs. Morgan.

Mrs. Morgan is the woman in charge of taking care of the library at Do mansion. Yes…she is one scary lady. Whenever Kyungsoo and Chanyeol goes to the mansion’s library to take some book for their revision, she will asked them a lot of questions. Questions like what book did you take, why did you take it, when are you going to return it, and so on…

“Yeah Jongin, what so secretive that you want to talk to me in private?” Kyungsoo’s turn to ask.

Just as Jongin about to answer Kyungsoo, the bell rang. All the students hurried to their classes as the first period is about to start.

“Hurry up guys!!! We have to be in class right now or else we have to face Mr. Pierre and his antics. I don’t want to hear him nag at us in French.” Junmyeon yelled as he dragged Sehun with him into the building.

“I’m sorry Jongin but I really have to go now. Can we talk later? Meet me at the staircase heading to the library during recess.” Kyungsoo said as he smiled to Jongin.

“Yeah…okay…I’ll meet you there during recess.” Jongin replied. Smiling.

So when the recess bell rang, Kyungsoo immediately got up from his seat and rushed out. His action left Chanyeol dumbfounded because he didn’t even have the chance to call him. They usually have their lunch together at the school cafeteria together with Sehun and Junmye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter