Recess is for Eternity

When The Sun No Longer Shines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days has passed since that day. Since Jongin last attempt to persuade Kyungsoo into accepting him as his boyfriend. And since that day, he has been avoiding Kyungsoo. Whenever Kyungsoo tries to talk to him, he always make up some excuses just so he can get away from him. And that is bothering Kyungsoo. A lot. He is frustrated by the fact that because of his words, his friend is avoiding him. There is something about the look in Jongin’s eyes that makes him feels guilty. Maybe he shouldn’t have uttered those mean words to Jongin because deep inside, he also thinks that he love Jongin.

And he is going to patch things up between him and Jongin.                                                     

 

So, that day during recess, Kyungsoo followed Jongin as he saw he was heading towards the rooftop. The rooftop is Jongin’s favourite place to hang out when he is trying to clear his mind. Lucky for Kyungsoo, nobody was there at the staircase heading towards the door to the rooftop. So he rushed himself to confront Jongin.

“Jongin, can I talk to you?” Kyungsoo plead while standing in front of him trying to make sure that he cannot escape.

“I’m sorry Kyungsoo, but I’m kind of busy. I need to go to the…to the…library. Yes! The library. Yep… umm…to return this book. Yes! This book.” He stuttered as he turned around from Kyungsoo. He is so terrible at making excuses.

“Oh please Jongin…basically everybody in this school knows that you don’t go to the library. And besides, that is your notebook right? Why would you return your notebook to the library. And that way is not heading to the library.” Kyungsoo cut his words, pointing towards the door to the rooftop.“I know that you have been avoiding me since last week. Like I’m some kind of plague.” He resumed his words.

“I’m not avoiding you. It’s just that I’m very busy since last week.” Jongin lied.

“You are lying Jongin. I noticed that. You have been avoiding me ever since that day. Ever since I rejected you.” There was a sob heard at the end of his sentence. He resumes “ and ever since you avoided me, I’ve been feeling empty inside. It’s like I’ve lost a part of me. I feel breathless every time I see you trying to avoid me. I… I… I’m afraid that I might lost you.” He feel on his knees and broke down. Sobbing could be heard and there were tears on the floor.

“Kyungsoo…please don’t cry…please…” Jongin kneeled down and hugged him. Trying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter