The French Lace

When The Sun No Longer Shines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n Actually this chapter was supposed to be added last week but since I was busy with my resume for my job interview, I had to postpone it. Luckily I managed to complete my task and I managed to write two more chapters during the process. And to all my subbies, i wish to thank you all for the support that you all hane given me. Thank you so much.

p.s Wish me luck for my job interview and don't forget to comment. The comments I've received so far really encouraged me.

 

It has been a month since Jongin confessed to Kyungsoo. Even though they are now friends, Jongin will not let even a single chance slip away if that means he can persuade Kyungsoo into accepting his love. And that bothers Kyungsoo a little. It’s like Jongin is really in love with him. But Kyungsoo is worried and concerned. Worried and concerned for Jongin because he doesn’t  want to disappoint him because to Kyungsoo, his friends are important people in his life.

But soon, everything is about to change…                                                                     

 

Today is Saturday, and usually every Saturday, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol will have a lot of things planned for the rest of the day. But today, Chanyeol is down with fever. Chanyeol is the type of person that does not get sick easily. But when he does, he will have to stay in bed for days. And as his best friend, Kyungsoo feels that  it his responsibility to take care of Chanyeol.

“Good morning Yeollie.” Kyungsoo greeted Chanyeol while entering his room bringing a bowl of porridge and chicken soup.”How are you feeling? Have your fever subsided?” he asked with concerned.

Chan-chan is Chanyeol’s nickname that was given by Kyungsoo. He only called him that at home because Chanyeol is apparently too manly to be called by his nickname when he is outside. And Kyungsoo being himself, doesn’t want to embarrass his best friend.

“Good morning Soo.” he greeted Kyungsoo back but not as energetic as usual.

“Here. I brought porridge and chicken soup for you. Aunty Marianne prepared them for you and guess what? I helped her.” Kyungsoo explained with a tinge of pride.

“Ah…thank you Soo.” he said. “You shouldn’t have trouble yourself.” He continued while coughing.

“Do you want me to feed you?” he asked Chanyeol.

“Yes please…I’d love to…” Chanyeol answered. Chuckling weakly.

“Okay…open wide…” he instructed Chanyeol while scooping some of the porridge.

After he finished his porridge and chicken soup, Chanyeol quickly dozed off. His body was aching all over the place and he feels very weak. Kyungsoo who was sitting beside his bed just smile looking at him. He then stand up, slowly pushing his chair backward trying to make as little noise as possible, afraid that he would wake Chanyeol up.

Slowly making his way out of the room, he bumped into Marianne who was going to check on his son.

“So, how is Yeolli? Is he okay? Did he finished his porridge? And the chicken soup?” she enquired. Filled with concern over his son.

“He is fine Aunty. Yes…he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter