The Wildfire

When The Sun No Longer Shines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n Okay guys here's the third update. Enjoy...

 

Ever since Kyungsoo and Jongin dated, he rarely has the time to spend with Chanyeol at school. He always spend his time with Jongin. He even has his lunch with Jongin too. Chanyeol had his suspicion, but he just shrugged it off since he is very confident that Kyungsoo will never abandon him. Besides, he know Kyungsoo very well. He is sure that Kyungsoo will never dumped him for another person.

But as we all know, rumour spreads very fast. Even faster that the wind. Moving from one person’s mouth to another, the news of Jongin dating Kyungsoo has been spreading like a wildfire.

 

“Have you heard about Kyungsoo and Jongin?” Junmyeon asked Chanyeol during recess one day.

“What? About them being friends? I knew about them a long time ago.” he replied with a sarcastic tone.

“No…not about them being friends. It’s about them being a couple. As in dating couple.” Junmyeon continued.

“What??? Where did you hear that?” Chanyeol asked. Shocked.

“Well…it’s like they say, rumour spreads faster than wildfire.” sighing. He then continued “I heard those girls in the Environment Society talking about it. It seems like they were disappointed by that news. You know how they are right. They are head over heels in love with Jongin.”

“And some even saw them kissing near the staircase that is heading to the rooftop.” Junmyeon resumes. A sense of guilt can be felt when he delivered that kind of news to Chanyeol.

“You know what Junmyeon? I’m going to ask Kyungsoo about this. I’m worried about him. I don’t want Jongin to mess with his feelings. You know how Kyungsoo is like right?” Chanyeol said while standing up from his chair.

So he went out from the class and went around looking for Kyungsoo. At the cafeteria, he saw Kyungsoo there. Waiting for Jongin to buy some food. He hurriedly made his way  towards Kyungsoo and grabbed his hand. Pulling him away from the crowd.

Flabbergasted by the sudden situation, Kyungsoo obediently followed Chanyeol as they made their way out from the cafeteria.

“Oh! Chanyeol, what are you doing? Where are you taking me?” Kyungsoo asked in shocked.

“Just follow me.” Chanyeol instructed him with a stern tone in his voice.

When they reach the mini garden that was located near the laboratory building, Chanyeol let go of Kyungsoo’s hand.

“Is it true?” Chanyeol started.

“What? What’s true?”Kyungsoo asked in return. Still unable to register the whole situation

“Is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter