First Day of School

When The Sun No Longer Shines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the alarm clock goes off screaming out annoying sound, Kyungsoo lazily open his eyes and is greeted by a lady. Dressed in her Victorian style maid dress, Marianne greets young master Kyungsoo as he gets up from the comfort of his bed. With a smile on his face, Kyungsoo greets Marianne back with a “Good Morning”. The sight of Marianne waking him up every morning never fails to bring smile to Kyungsoo heart shaped lips. Marianne is like a family to Kyungsoo. She has been working for the household of Do for almost 20 years. Marianne also has a son that is the same age as Kyungsoo.

“Wake up Kyungpoo…or you are going to be late or school” Marianne said with a warmth smile on her face. She has been calling Kyungsoo with the nickname “Kyungpoo” ever since he was a toddler. Because to her, Kyungsoo is just like a son to her.

“Has Yeollie woken up Aunty Marianne?” Kyungsoo asked Marianne while still smiling from hearing Marianne calling him by his nickname.

“Yes he has. But you know how Yeolli is like. He is very hard to wake. Someday I may need to ask the help from the National Security just to wake him up.” She answered with a sarcastic grin on her face.

Suddenly there was a bang on the door and came in a tall figure with a deep voice half shouting.

 “Hurry up and wake up Soo!!! We are going to be late if you keep sitting on that bed of yours.” Chanyeol said to Kyungsoo.

“Oh My Goodness!!! I totally forgot that today is the first day of school.” Kyungsoo shrieked.

“Yeah right…and that is coming from the mouth  of a person who is still in his pyjama. Wait a minute.. I thought you already took your bath. No you did not…did you sleep back after I left your room?” Marianne asked his son with a little annoyed tone.

“ Yeah…about that…ohmygodnesskyungsoohurryupandlet’stakeashowertogether…” Chanyeol said while grabbing Kyungsoo on the wrist before heading towards the bathroom , afraid to face his mother’s wrath.

 

“So what is your plan for this year Soo?” Chanyeol asked Kyungsoo while walking from the front door of the Do mansion heading towards the Silver Rolls Royce Phantom that is parked in front of the fountain.

“What plan?” Kyungsoo asked back.

“Well, you know…maybe fall in love and get a girlfriend…well…since this is our final year and we are graduating soon…I want my final high school year to be memorable…” Chanyeol said shyly.

“Wow! You already have plans and stuffs ready for this year? So…who is the lucky girl? Is she from our class? Wait…is it Steffani?” Kyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter