Chapter 26

IF YOU ONLY KNEW
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baek Ah Yeon- 3 Thing I Have Left

Myungsoo

The intensifying emotions I was feeling at the moment were almost unbearable... I couldn't even cry anymore.

Who knew she had it that bad? I had no absolute idea that she was going through so much. This is all my fault. I should have been more cautious with what she was going on with her.

I am an disgrace of a boyfriend...

Seconds, Minutes, Hours past by... the doctors not knowing what was going to happen. The suspense was even more intense. What if she didn't live? What if she was out my life forever? Am I crazy to say i've fallen in love? That I was pretty sure I met my soul mate for life?

Is it too crazy to fall in love with a suicidal girl?

My thoughts were snapped out my mind when a doctor came rushing over to me. "What is going on? Is she going to be okay?" I asked.

"We run many tests, but I honestly think... she won't make it through this one. It's a shame... she was so young and strong. Everyone loved her here." The doctor sighed.

Emotions filled through my mind. "Are you sure she's gone?" I asked, tears welling in my eyes.

"There's a 2% chance of survival. It would be a miracle if she lived. If she did live, she'd be in a coma for years." The doctor explained. I'ts okay... I'd be willing to wait that long.

"Can I see her?" I questioned. "Go ahead. Room 31." I rushed down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter