Chapter 23

IF YOU ONLY KNEW
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon-Love,That One Word

Myungsoo
I walked through the doors of our school... the first time in a month. I'm actually really pissed to be here. For one... we didn't have school stuff to do, and for two, Sulli's not here. I wish I could just stay there with her, but I can't.

"Myungsoo!" I heard a perky voice come behind me. I groaned under my breath, obviously not in the mood. I turned around to meet the eyes of a blonde girl and blue eyes. They looked good on her though. I looked at her more closely, and realized it was Suzy.

Yeah, Suzy is cute and all, but not for me.

"Hey Myungsoo." She smiled. "Hey Suzy. Look, I gotta get to first period so-" "But I have something important to ask you." She said. "Fine, what?" I asked, not really trying to be rude, but it just came out that way.

"I was wondering if you could maybe like... come to the dance with me?" She asked. I sighed, wondering how to put this gently. "Look, Suzy, you are a really cool and pretty girl, but I have a girlfriend and I can't do that. I'm sorry." I said. She groaned and stomped away, as I ran to first period.

"Alright everyone, since our month marriage project is over, it is time to present our reports. Kai and Krystal, you are first up." This should be good. Krystal and Kai went up with scowls on their faces.

"My first impression on Kai was explainable. He was sweet, nice, and seemed to know how to make a girl happy. But all of the sudden, he became the worst husband anyone could have. He was obsessive, annoying, and always made me upset." She finished off her speech as I was still laughing. I felt bad for Krystal. I wouldn't want to be with him either if I were her. Kai did his report, what he obviously got an F on. It didn't even make sense, which I wasn't surprised about.

A few more people went up and did they're reports, until my name was called. I went up to the front off the class, unfolding the paper. "Unfortunately, Sulli couldn't be here. She didn't feel good." I sighed, reading my report. "Sulli and I's month together were a bliss. We fell in love. At first, I wasn't thrilled to be with her. But we became closer, and I realized that Sulli was an actual beautiful, nice, girl. I met someone with an amazing story, and surprisingly someone I think I will be with..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter