Chapter 9

IF YOU ONLY KNEW
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

SONG= AILEE - HEAVEN

(you can press the play button if you want to)

 

Jeju Island- Day 6 6:30 PM

Sulli 
 
I woke up from my small nap, tears pouring out of my eyes. My depression is getting worse and worse by the day. I hate being sad, but it happens anyway. I try to be really happy and lively, but it doesn't work. I'm still sad. My depression started when my dad left for the army. A war broke out, and he was forced to go.

Flashback
"Vic, watch Dora with me!" I smiled, as she walked by the living room. "No. I'm gig to watch reruns of Saved By The Bell in my room." She scoffed, walking to her room. I sighed, shaking my head. I hate how far apart we are. She likes watching big kid shows. I guess I'll enjoy Dora by myself.

"Dad, wait! Don't leave! Beg them so you can stay!" I heard Vic cry. I heard a thuds of heavy boots going down the stairs. "I know. I know. I'ts going to be ok sweetheart." Mommy cried.
"Whats going on? Daddy where are you going?" I asked. Daddy is wearing a weird uniform. Camouflage uniform and hat, with brown boots. My dad came up to and touched my cheek. "Sweetheart. Daddy's gotta go somewhere for a little while." He sighed, a tear sliding down his cheek. "Where are you going?" I asked. He looked up at my mommy as she nodded her head. "Sulli, have you heard of the army?" Daddy asked. I nodded. "Well, the people in charge of the country asked if I could help out there for a little while. Since they are the people in charge, I had to say yes." He explained. "So, what does this mean?" I asked. "Daddy's leaving to go on a trip to the army. he's going to help out there." He held my hand. "But Daddy no! Tell the people you don't wanna go." I cried. "But Daddy has too. If I don't, I won't see you for a long time." I shook my head, and grabbed onto his leg. He's not going anywhere with me on him.

"Please let go Sulli."  I shook my head no. My mommy tugged onto me, trying to get me off.  I gripped harder, but Mommy grabbed harder.




"DADDY NO! PLEASE DON'T GO! I LOVE YOU DADDY!" I cried. He came up to me and gave me a hug while I sobbed in his shoulder. "I will be back soon love, I promise." He kissed me on the head, and walked to the car. I ran to mommy and cried in her shoulder with Vic.

End Of Flashback


I waited so long. Years and years I waited. 10 years I waited. Just having the littlest ray of hope he'd come. But he never did. We haven't heard anything back from him, and my sister lost hope. SHe thinks he's dead, and they never sent us a notice. But I still have the slightest ray of hope he will come back to me, like he promised. Tears flowed out my eyes as I cried. I went out my room and into the bathroom. I pulled out my antidepressants out of my makeup bag. I swallowed down 2 dry. I really need to get a refill. I started to calm down, and went into the living room. I pulled out a bottle of water out the fridge and sipped on it. I finally became calm, and snuggled on the couch, turning on Snooki & Jwoww.


Myungsoo 

I'm worried about Sulli. She hasn't't left the hotel room sinc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter