Chapter 8

IF YOU ONLY KNEW
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SONG=OST FULL HOUSE - I THINK I LOVE YOU

(you can press the play button if you want to)

 

 

Jeju Island- Day 2

Myungsoo 

I woke up to a crying from the other room. I still think this marriage thing is honestly stupid and dumb, but I gotta do it. Im getting an A on it, one way or another. I got up from my bed and went into the living room. I heard it was coming from Sulli's room. "Sulli! Are you ok?" I asked. It sounded like she was throwing up too. "Um, yeah I'm ok." She sniffled. Ok I'm not dumb. She's not ok. "No your not Sulli. Come on, let me in. I'll help you." I said. "No, please. I'm fine. If you want to help, can you get me water?" She asked. "Yeah." I went in the fridge and got her a bottle of water. "Look Sulli, I got it for you. Why can't I come in and help you?" I asked. "Because I'm ok, and you shouldn't worry about me." "Your crying and throwing up means your fine? I don't think so." I said. Why won't she just let me in there?

"I appreciate the thought, but I'm ok. Thank you though." Sulli sighed. Well If she's not going to let me in there, I won't force it. "Alright. I'm going to breakfast. You want anything?" I asked. "Um, sure. Thanks Myungsoo." Her voice cracked. "Your welcome." I went back into my room to get ready.

~

"Aye, Myungsoo! Over here!" Kai yelled from his table. I went over and sat by him and Krystal. "Hey bro." We did our handshake. "Where's your ?" Kai asked, smirking. "She's not a ok!" I defended. "Oh, my bad. You like her or something?" He asked. "Nah. Well, I do, but not in that way. She was really sick this morning, so I'm getting breakfast for her." I answered. "Awww, how sweet!" Krystal smiled. "Why do you get her food anyway? She's too fat for all that food." Kai laughed. Ok, so times Kai can be a terrible person. Sulli is not fat, she's actually skinny, and she's not a . I love her  hair,her smile, her eye smile and blushing is really cute. To be honest, besides Jenny, I wouldn't want to do this project with anyone else. Every other girl would be either mean, or try to make a move on me. But not that I like her or anything...

"She's not fat Kai. God, your so annoying and stupid sometimes. You know your words hurt her right?" I asked. "She des

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter