Chapter 12

IF YOU ONLY KNEW
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SONG= LOVE LANE - MAMAMOO

(you can press the play button if you want to)

Jeju Island- Day 11 9:58 AM

Myungsoo

"Good morning angel." I heard myself say, as Sulli's eyes fluttered open. Last night I probably slept the best I have ever slept. Being next to Sulli last night made me feel so warm. It was really comfortable. She blushed as she snuggled in the crook of my neck. "I slept great last night." She whispered. "Yeah, me too." We just sat there, in silence, a comfortable silence. I liked it. I was about to fall asleep again until my phone started to ring. Sulli shifted in a different position which meant she was about to fall asleep too. I groaned and looked at the caller ID.


Mine ♥


Oh no, Jenny. I haven't really felt like calling her. I am having way more fun on this trip than I thought I would. I've been so occupied spending time with Sulli I haven't found time, and didn't want to call her. But if I don't answer now, she will bother me about for a long while. "Hello?" I said groggy. "Myungsoo! What is the matter with you? You haven't called or texted me since you left for Jeju Island. Have you forgotten about me or something. Have you gotten bored of me? Wha-" "Calm down Jenny! Im sorry I haven't called you, I really am, but I'm doing this project, and it takes hard work. I love you still. Always." I tried to convince her. I do love Jenny, I really do, but she doesn't trust me at all. Just if I grow a friendship with a girl, she thinks I'm secretly intrested in her, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. I'ts really annoying and stupid in my opinion. I just wish she would just get off my case. "Fine Myungsoo. You better not be lying to me." She scolded. "I'm not." I hung up the phone, really mad and pissed off. Doesn't a relationship build up on trust? I trust her, why can't she just trust me for once? I slammed my iPhone down on the nightstand, making Sulli jump. "Are you ok?" She asked. I turned around to face her. Her eyes were droopy, and her face was pale. Is she ok? "Yeah. Jenny just doesn't trust me." I sighed, shuffling through my hair. "Oh. I'm sorry. But I don't think Jenny means to make you feel this way. Talk it out. I bet you two will be back on track very soon." She smiled, but I could see hurt in her eyes. I grinned, and tackled her down. "You always know what to say." I smiled. "I try. I've had to lecture my sister through all of this." She said. Her smile is so adorable. She's adorable. People need to stop talking about her because she's one of the nicest girls I know. "Stop making me blush Myungsoo. You have a girlfriend." She sighed, getting off the bed. "Wow... did I say that outloud?" I asked. She nodded, going into the living room area. I followed after her trail. "Im sorry Sulli. I can't help what's true." I pulled her into my arms as she looked down on the floor. "Stop that." I pulled up her chin to my eyes. "I love those eyes." WHY DO I KEEP SAYING STUFF LIKE THAT TO HER? CAN I JUST KEEP IT IN MY HEAD? "Thank you." She kissed me on the cheek and walked into the bathroom. I watched as her as- I mean hair swayed as she winked and closed the door behind her.

Stop freaking flirting Myungsoo! Keep your mind on Jenny. You love Jenny. Sulli is just a friend. Right?


~

We walked into the room, laughing and smiling. We had just came from dinner at Red Lobster. "I promise Myungsoo, If you keep taking me places to eat out, I will be a cow. Even though I already am one..." She sighed. My mouth hung open. Is she kidding me? Fat as a cow! I've carried her, and she can't be more than 55. She's light as a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter