Chapter 21

IF YOU ONLY KNEW
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SONG:HURT- ALi

 

Myungsoo

I ran towards Sulli as Jenny pulled me back. "So... did you enjoy?" She asked, biting her lip. I was one second close to slapping her in the face. "What the crap is wrong with you?! First, you decide to cheat on me with Kai, my best friend, and then you threaten me if I don't kiss you you would hurt Sulli?! How could I have fell for you." I looked at Jenny in disgust. She has serious issues and needs help. "Yeah, sure, I did. And I'm still dating him now. Say goodbye to your best friend and you girlfriend, because the damage is no where to be done." She skipped away, making me scoff. She threatened Sulli to hurt her if I didn't kiss her. She has turned into caring to crazy. I ran quickly back to the hotel, hoping Sulli didn't run away. I unlocked the front door, bursting in. Silence filled our room. Where could she have gone? There was a note stuck to my door.


I thought you were different. Well... I guess I was wrong. Were over. Our realtionship is strictly towards this project. I don't want to be your friend, your girlfriend, or someone you play around with. Because that all I was.

I banged my head on the wall. I really messed up. I always mess up everything, I always have, and I always will. 


I texted Sulli.

To:Sulli <3
I am so sorry. There is reasons why I kissed her. So please... come back so we can talk about it. Jenny is history, and your mine now. 

Within seconds later, Sulli texted me back.

From:Sulli <3
I am so sorry too. 




Sorry I loved you.


   

Myungsoo


I woke up from my sleep, sad to not see Sulli next to me. Why did I even get together with Jenny? She and my supposedly my best friend ruined my relationship. And I know Sulli probably won't forgive me. But I have to try. I got out of bed, running into the bathroom. I took a quick shower, and put on some new basketball shorts and a T-shirt. I ripped off the tag, tossing it in the trash, until something caught my eye. It was a bag poking from under the trashcan. I picked it up and inspected it. It was hair. Sulli's hair. Thoughts ran through my head. Why would she cut off her beautiful hair? And she didn't let me see? I carried the bag and my hand as I dialed her number

"Hey i'ts Sulli. Sorry I can't pick up right now but leave me a message and i'll get back to you. Bye!" I groaned, throwing my phone at the wall. Thankful I bought an OtterBox, I left it there. I was beyond frustrated and sad. Why does Sulli always keep stuff from me? I'm her boyfriend a- well was her boyfriend and she still kept stuff from me. I would be able to understand anything she means. Why couldn't she love me enough to tell me her secret? If she only knew how much I loved her, and cared for her. I heard the door unlock, and knew who it was. I'm figuring out what's up. Right now.


Sulli

Do you know the times when you just want to cry, but all the tears you've shed have been used all up, and you they just won't fall? That's exactly how I felt. I thought Myungsoo was actually the one. He made me so happy, the happiest I've ever been. With anyone. I opened the doorknob to the hotel, walking in. Myungsoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter