Chapter 22

IF YOU ONLY KNEW
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SONG:YOON GUN- SAD LOVE STORY OST

Myungsoo


"I don't know what to say." I mumbled, feeling guilty for even bringing this up. "And there's one more. It's really big." She said. I rose my eyes to here's. "You don't have to tell me." I said, getting up. "You'll find out sooner or later." She motioned me back to sit down. I sat back down, waiting for her to respond.



"Sulli has c-cancer. She is only supposed to live until 18." She sobbed..


A lump in my throat formed, making it hard for me to breathe. My heart started to speed up quickly as I could feel my face going pale. Maybe I didn't hear her right. Maybe she said something else. That is what it would have to be right?

"I think I heard you wrong." I mumbled. She sighed, shaking her head. "I'm sorry. You didn't."

A single tear fell down my face and slid right on the floor. "I'm sorry you had to know like this." Victoria said, patting me slightly on the back before going up to the information desk. All the lies, the excuses, the cries, the sickness, all added up to this. All she was trying to do is protect me from getting hurt and sad about her. She knew that I would have a serious concern, and she didn't want me to worry about her. I honestly hate myself right now. I hate Kai, I hate Jenny, I hate everyone who made the littlest bit of fun of her.

I know I apologized for making fun of her, but now I feel even worse. 1000x worst actually. I feel the worst I have ever felt about anyone.

My love of my life... Is dying.

I got up from my chair, going down the long hallways looking for a nurse. "Excuse me?" I asked. "Yes." A tall nurse said, examining a clipboard in hand. "I was wondering if I could see Choi Sulli . It's a real emergency." I asked, feeling as if I am going to need to beg. "Well, I don't think Sulli is in condition for any visitors." She sighed, looking at the papers. "Please. I am really worried. I made a mistake and I need to make it up." I asked again. "But-" "Come on. I'll be only a few minutes, that's all I need. I fell in love and I need to be in there with her. To make everything up to her." I begged. She smiled "Young love. Go ahead kid. Room 225B, level 4." I thanked her and got on the elevator, heading up to the hospital room.

I creaked the door open, scared to see Sulli's state. I tiptoed over to her bed, looking at her body. It looked so weak and tired, like she had given up on life. I wouldn't blame her though, I would too. Tears streamed like rivers down my cheeks as her eyes flickered open.

"Myungsoo?" She asked. "Yes, it's me, baby it's me." I held her hand close to my chest. "I wish you would have told me earlier." I sighed. Her eyes widened and then narrowed down almost immediately. "She told you?" She asked. I nodded, as a single tear fell down her cheek. "I'm so sorry Myungsoo. I should have told you earlier. I should have not lied to you, and made excuses. I knew I was never good enough for you, and I'm not surprised why you would want to get back with her." She sighed. I can't believe she would say that. 

"Baby. The reason why I kissed Jenny is because she threatened you. I am way over her. She's a and I hate her. I'm so sorry. I want to live with you for the rest of my life. I know it's only been about a month's time, but I know deep in my heart I have fallen for you. I love you Sulli." I said. I really do love Sulli. I can't believe she only had a max of 2 more years of life. No... she won't die. She will get better, and live with me forever.

"I love y0u too Myungsoo. Just promise me one thing?" She asked.

"Anything."

"Promise to be there when I need you. Be there until I die."

"I will treat that promise like my life depends on it. I'll never leave." I planted a kiss on her forehead and tucked her back in the bed.

From that day on, I promised myself I would stay by her side, until she would die.

 


Myungsoo 

2 weeks later

The project is over, which really bad because we had no school, but most of me is revealed. I can now spend more time with Sulli. She is still in the hospital, and will be for a while. She is getting treated for her cancer soon, but the doctors are really concerned about her body. She doesn't feel the need to eat anymore, and almost went

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter